Thread: A trip to Earth.

A trip to Earth.

[Personal Vocal Records of Dr. Kaitlan "Nefritiri" Kirkland]

[computer voice] :: December 17th, 29476::

*minor bits of static as a woman's voice fades in, she sounds young, has a slight old english accent, and speaks with a great sense of warmth, sounds of music and chatter can be heard in the background*

"*static*...th... thin... it.. on? *static ends* Hey! It's working! Derek! Say hi!"

*a man's voice comes quickly over the line*
    "....hi Derek"

"oh come on.. ok anyways, so here we are at my going away party here at Rompa's. Yeah, that's right.. going away, I'm going to Earth! I'm so excited! I've never left Rubi Ka before. I hear it's so different, I can't wait. I'm going there to study biological nano-weaponry with Dr. Henry Klaus, at an institution called M.I.T. in the Americas. ...ok I'm coming!..." *momentary static*

:: December 19th, 29476::

*momentary static*

"so I'm back again.. I'm on the shuttle to my transport ship, Atlas IV, they tell me the trip to Earth takes 6 months in hyperspace! I didn't think we'd be in suspended animation that long. Guess I'll go find myself a comfy spot to sleep.. talk to you next year.."
    *momentary static*

:: June 6th, 29477::

*static*

"ugh... *yawning* so we're awake now.. 32 hours from Earth. *yawning* Isn't it amazing that even after six months of sleep I can still be tired? Oh well... gotta go get dressed.. sometimes I hate the Omni Med uniform... those pants are so tight.. ugh... aww my hair's all nappy..*fades out with some grumbling about needing nano machines to keep up your hair in suspending animation*....."
    *momentary static*

:: June 9th, 29477::

"hey guess what..... I'm on Earth! Everything here is so huge! and the air is so... dirty! I feel really sick, but I think it's just because I'm so used to all the notum in the air back home, should go away in a few days.. anyways off to work now.. I really miss you guys already!"

:: August 16th, 29477::

"*singing* Happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to me.. la la la la...... I feel so old.. hard to believe I turn twenty four today. Oh well.. I really wish I was at home with my friends now.. research here in really boring, it's amazing how behind the civilian world is.. I wanna go back to Omni Med and work there.. god I miss home..."

:: October 9th, 29477::

"*excited* Alright! Now we're getting into the good stuff! Today we talk about the influx of mitochondria in an infected cell held in a positively charged vacuum! I didn't even know it was possible to mutant cellular componants simply by tempature changes! I can't wait to see how we adjust the heat outputs of neural stimulants during a body spasm, should prove for interesting material relating to my paralysis units back on Rubi Ka..."

:: December 25th, 29477::

"*singing* Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright... Merry Christmas everyone, I love you all mmwwwwwwwwwwuah"

:: Febuary 16th, 29478::

"*laughs* Ok so you're not gonna believe what happened this weekend.. I went out with my friend Lisa, from the lab, we went to this thing called a 'rave' at this big old dusty warehouse in Detroit, that's the city by us.. there was TONS of people there and they had this really loud music! It was like Rompa's.. but way better! Anyways, I drank alchohol and it intoxicated me! I guess my nano bots don't work so well down here on Earth! Being intoxicated is a most intriguing feeling, I could barely control myself.. I remember having alot of fun at the rave and then the next thing I remember is waking up in a strange house next to the cutest guy I've ever seen.. sorry Derek.. wow.. crazy weekend, oh and research at the lab is going great.. I can't wait to tell you guys all the stuff we do here, they say I'm going home in July! I miss you guyssssss!!!"

:: May 22nd, 29478::

"...ok I'll be there in a minute.... Alright.. here we go guys.. I'm going to take you on a tour of the lab.. Ok.. here we are... simple! Hahaha.. well we have a chrono chamber for accelerating biological growth.. aaaanndd.. the vacuum grids, all the vacuums you could ever need, a builder.. it's not quite as nice as the one back home, but it works. Hmm.. oh yeah! the viral chamber, just like the one back home, but Earth hosts some nasty little bugs that we can't even work on in here.. so that's where the static room comes in.. it's this neat little room with all kinds of tables in it, what you do is, you put on this static suit.. looks like a rubber body suit, kinda sexy really.. but you put that on, and you step inside.. then you turn on the static wall... the static wall is a 20x18x12 box around the room with variating static channels and currents running through it.. any biological agent that comes into contact with it... blamo.. gone.... Well I think that's about it for the lab... bye!"

:: July 2nd, 29478::

"ahh.. here we are.. at the departure station from Earth, I'm so glad I'm going home... there's not much news down here about Rubi Ka.. no one really seems to even know where it's at. Ok well we're boarding now.. talk to you in 6 months"

:: January 4th, 29479::

"Oh my.. I can see Rubi Ka, we're about to get on the shuttles now! Guess this is my last time talking to this stupid machine.. oh. the doors are open.. Omni Pol agents? Must be security... hey! give that back!*voice fades off* What are you doing?! I'm an employee! Stop! hey!..........."

[End of Record]
    [Logged, Omni InternOp Record 40198232-2]

/ooc I'm back from Iraq.. I missed AO!
    Nefritiri (lvl90 doc-RK1) [Omni]
    Alunia (lvl 47 MA- RK1)
    Medillia (lvl 50 NT- RK1)

Socializer 86% - Explorer 73% - Achiever 26% - Killer 13%

Temperment: Rational Mastermind(INTJ)

{ Welcome back =) }
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley