Thread: Best in Brass?

Question Best in Brass?

does anyone know WTF Best in Brass is? I was in Galway Shire with a low lev alt char (3 soldier) when i saw a deep red mob called Best in Brass (if i remember right). it looked kinda like a beggar or a jawa from star wars. is this something that drops cool stuff or what? i usually play on RK2 but this alt was RK1...is this something that is only on RK1, cause i never saw it in Galway on RK2.
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]

I dont know what he drops but he hits very hard. First he ate my 60ish bot then he hit me for 1800 rad dmg...not bad for a 3 foot mob.

Exclamation !!

DAMN! must be worth killing then. he was just wandering around near the little villiage or whatever just outside rome where the furniture guy is. anyone else have info?
    "Woke up this mornin' and...you got yourself a gun."

Sgt. Jeffery "Rhinocerous" Markarian
    Chief, R&D Internal Security
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]

Question

me and a group just killed him not too long ago, he droped a "communication processing unit id=bib". we have been trying to figure out what it is used for.

Question static mission

Best in Brass is used in a special mission, there are 9 npc's:

Best in Brass (galway shire, outside rome blue)
    Greasy Joints (north of newland)
    Live Metal (bot mountain nnw of tir)
    Metalomania (inside harry's)
    Nuts and bolts (warton valley near rising sun)
    Trash king lackey (athen shire)
    Galvano (greater omni forest east close to shore)
    Elektro Unqiue (?)

and the Trash King (athen shire) himself...

All should be over lvl 125 and have the "boss" stats with way too many hp for their level.

The Trash King drops a "Communication Processing Unit Rack with 8 empty slots", the others drops chips for this device. I think you can give the fully "Complex Communication Processing Unit" to Dodga (clan) or Alvin (omni) and get a "Shoulderpads for the Learned" with higher quality.

I've not killed any of these npc's myself yet, and I can't find the Trashking anymore (used to be in athen's junk yard west of athen, perhaps now in greater tir). Also I don't know where elektro (or is it spelled electro?) is...

Any hint to this "2nd dodga mission" would be nice. Please post if you spot any of these npc's.

See also:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&goto=lastpost

He doesnt hit hard, he hits for 24 everyhit, but has alot of hp.
    Leave him, hes for me, he gave me a ring of melee and Energy ql 110 2 days ago
    SHSS!