Division3: Omni Reclamation stands by to support RK2 in whatever way we are able.

Division 3: Omni Reclamation, a part of the Revenant Project, stands ready to assit other lawful OT orgs.

Please send me info when the next meeting of faction leaders will be held and I can assure you I will be present.

If you are unaware, Divison 3 has made front page news on AO Vault 3 times in the past week, as well as 1 time, here on the AO Official site in Rubi Ka Times.

We are a guild that is growing rapidly and look to take RK2 to a whole new plateau.

Project Revenant also has a clan guild, Vox Populi, to assist us with planning events, since there is a lack of of official FunCom Events on RK2.

Our website, with forums, is at www.saboism.com/ao/forum. If you want to register a user name there, I would be more than happy to get you added to the Round Table Forum if you are a Faction leader on Rk2 with either clan or Omni, where myself and 2nd in command meet with the Clan Vox Populi and his 2nd, to plan events. It seems FunCom may be starting to take notice. But if Funcom won't give us official events, then we will create them ourselves.

Send me an email at mbrock3200@aol.com or an in-game /tell to Nortsrum if you are interested.

I look forward to working with many of you in the future, as we move towards some of our own events on RK2.