Thread: Omni-Tek FIGHT NIGHT II. SAT, FEB 23rd, 10PM GMT.

Thumbs up Omni-Tek FIGHT NIGHT II. SAT, FEB 23rd, RK2 10PM GMT.

YOU WANTED IT YOU GOT IT. FIGHT NIGHT 2, SPONSORED BY THE OMNI-TEK SECRET SERVICE, WILL COMMENCE AT 10PM GMT ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD AT ENTERTAINMENT ARENA!

Battles will be as follows:

1v1
    Team(whatever number you wish to have)
    Royal Rumble

NOTE: Individual may participate in both team and individual competition.

Levels will work as follows:

+ or - Five Levels.

Classes will work as follows:

1) DOC/NT/MA
    2) ENGI/MP/CRAT
    3) AGENT/SOLDIER/ENFORCER
    4) FIXER/TRADER/ADVENTURER

*This is arbitrary depending how many people and of what classes we get.

BUFFING:

ALL BUFFING ALLOWED OUTSIDE
    SELF/TEAM BUFFING ALLOWED INSIDE.

In other words, do what you want outside, once you get inside, noone outside will be allowed to assist you in any manor.

REFEREE

As the head referree for this event, I will not participate/interfere in these matches in any way. Impartiality is essential. All decisions I make are final, with VERY few exceptions.

TIME LIMIT:

1v1: 3 min/until death
    Team: 5 min/until team death
    Royal Rumble: Indefinent.

"THE PEANUT GALLERY" And other onlookers

All onlookers are allowed to shout encouragement. Expletives, and other obsceneties, will not be tolerated.

Noone is allowed in the arena for ANY reason other than myself, the current combatants, and the "Monitors" which I will talk about in a minute. Violation of these rules will result in your being attacked without warning, until you die.

NOTE: People are allowed to have one character only participate in the event. Switching off characters is not allowed, and if you are caught, all of those characters will be disqualified.

REWARDS

Rewards will be given based on availability. They will range from money, to weapons/armor, nano crystals, etc. Your reward may be based on your level/class.

MONITORS

There will be guards monitoring for rules violations. You will be warned once. Fifteen seconds later, you will be attacked. No exceptions.
    ENTRY FEES

To help in the giving of rewards, I ask the following minimum for entry fees. NOTE: Player may give item whose equivelent value in shop is worth that amount. You may pay for your friends, as well, as long as you let me know when you give me your entry fee.

TITLE LEVEL 1: 2.k
    15-35: 5k
    36-49: 10k
    50-65: 20k
    66-80: 30k
    81-99: 40k
    100-125: 60k
    126-149: 80k
    150+: 100k

REGISTRATION

All players may register within 5 minutes prior to event start time. Late entrys will be assessed a 50% late fee. Please read entry fees.

If you wish to register, either send me in-game tells, or send an email to jawssuper@aol.com With your name/level/class. Once you have done that, approach me in game at any time beforehand to give me your registration fee. I will have a list, and mark you off.
    This event is ONLY for interested OT Employees, as well as neutrals. Clan Members ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Milford "Jawsman" Mustache
    President, Omni-Tek Secret Service
    Last edited by Jawsman; Feb 21st, 2002 at 05:40:31.

Lightbulb

To clarify, this is RK2, not RK1 that the fight night is taking place.