Thread: Bateman & Fletcher Consulting Group

Post Bateman & Fletcher Consulting Group

Bateman & Fletcher, LLC Consulting Group Expands
    Omni-Tek Trade District, R-K1

Bateman & Fletcher, LLC offers a wide variety of general services and consultation to organizations and corporations galaxy-wide. These services include public relations and press management, superb research and analyses, competitive intelligence & counter-intelligence, integrated countermeasures, strategic event management, employee screening and evaluation, tactical political guidance, topical legal advice, and a history of getting results.

Expanded services on Rubi-Ka are coming online daily:

Bateman & Fletcher Arbitration Committee
    Settle inter/intra-guild disputes once and for all with Bateman & Fletcher's confidential conflict resolution services.

Bateman & Fletcher Escrow
    A nominal fee will ensure that transfers of goods and credits will be handled discreetly and honestly. Take the worry out of selling or transferring your assets. Guaranteed.

Bateman & Fletcher Travel Agency
    Need to get to a remote location? Bateman & Fletcher's engineering department can teleport you there instantly avoiding hazardous and laborious travel-time. Travel safe with Bateman & Fletcher.

Bateman & Fletcher is expanding -- New Employment Opportunities now available.

Bateman & Fletcher, LLC is a diverse, tightly knit organization on Rubi-Ka1. We are currently looking for people to fill positions in the offices of Creative Services, Research, Engineering and Security.

Contact Ravenwulf, Japella, or Cratsworth on Rubi-Ka 1 for further information.

Bateman & Fletcher, LLC
    Consulting, Rubi-Ka
    Do It Right the First Time

Rubi-Ka Times Article

For more information on the Bateman & Fletcher Consulting Group, please see this article in the Rubk-Ka Times:

http://www.anarchyonline.com/content...articles/2020L

Cratsworth
    Bateman & Fletcher, LLC
    Last edited by nod; Feb 11th, 2002 at 08:52:58.

Most likely not recommended for clan members given the rhetoric I've heard lately from Bateman et. al employees.

Caveat emptor.

Post Services

Would you be interested in conducting a SWOT analysis and some strategic planning for my clan? Conflict of interest you say? I'd prefer to look at it as the inevitable fall of your employers and your need for new ones. I would recommend that you have an employment with the clans as part of your plan "B" Bateman. Hehe

Travel Agency..nice....would this service be avaliable to someone clan aligned?or?

sure,

but I bet they'd send you to Omni HQ for some 'fun'

Bateman & Fletcher Consulting Group

We at Bateman & Fletcher, LLC take our work very seriously. Our offices are located in the Omni-Tek Trade District. We are an Omni Guild.

For myself, I can tell you that, although we are an Omni-guild, we have indeed negotiated successful contracts with non-Omni aligned people and organizations. With that in mind, would I create an escrow account for a clan-member to transfer arms for use in attacking Omni-Tek holdings? Certainly not. Would I help a Clan-member with an arbitration problem or a press release? Most likely, yes. Have I authorized strikes on Clan gridcampers? Absolutely... but that doesn’t mean that all Clansmen are on our Security Team’s K.O.S. list.

The recent tensions and crumbling of the amnesty have made it more difficult for us to conduct business w/ non-Omni personnel, but not impossible. As it stands now, we are still able to take non-Omni aligned groups and individuals on as clients on a limited basis, the prejudices of any Bateman & Fletcher employees notwithstanding. This may change in the future based on the political climate of Rubi-Ka

Having said all that, I spoke to our resident Solicitor and Legal Advisor, Elvira "Jhanna" Vein regarding the issues brought up in this thread. I have asked her to weigh-in with her thoughts on this forum, and look forward to analyzing the legal aspects of these issues.

Regards,

Cratsworth
    Bateman & Fletcher, LLC
    Last edited by nod; Feb 14th, 2002 at 00:05:49.

Rhetoric?

"Most likely not recommended for clan members given the rhetoric I've heard lately from Bateman et. al employees. "

I would be most interested to hear specifics on this issue.

Chauncy "RavenWulf" Rhees
    Board Member B&F LLC

Legal Liability

DISCLAIMER

This notice is for informational purposes only. It does not form or imply an attorney-client relationship. Anyone relying on this information exclusively does so to their own detriment. Bateman & Fletcher LLC provides no warranties, guarantees, or satisfaction on the validity of this notice.

SERVICES TO NON-EMPLOYEES OF OMNI-TEK CORPORATION

Under Omni-Tek Criminal Code of Rubi-Ka (OTCCRK), Bateman & Fletcher would face considerable corporate and criminal liability if Bateman & Fletcher was found to be "aiding, abetting, or conspiring" with "alien, criminal, or subversive" forces.

However, under the Omni-Reform Policy Directives of Rubi-Ka (ORPDRK) which incorporates portions of the ICC directives regarding the status of Rubi-Ka, states that those of Clan affiliation and those who are unaffiliated will be treated "with due respect and accord given to those employed by the Omni-Tek corporation."

Given the conflict within corporate regulations, Bateman & Fletcher may have dealings with those of Clan affiliation and no affiliation with the following caveats:

1) A Bateman & Fletcher representative may demand full disclosure of any past, present and/or future activities of potential clients. Such screening shall be done to avoid liability if Bateman & Fletcher would become subject to corporate scrutiny by Omni-Tek management;

OR

2) A Bateman & Fletcher representantive may request a deposit before negotiations are initiated. The deposit is required in order to ensure good faith by the potential client. If at any time the Bateman & Fletcher representative reasonably believes the potential client is negotiating in bad faith, the Bateman & Fletcher representative may terminate the negotiations and withdraw. The deposit is forfeited to Bateman & Fletcher.

If the services requested are not harmful or detrimental to Omni-Tek in any way, shape or form, (e.g. requesting travel services to Omni-Forest or requesting a transfer of credits or goods to a sibling that is still an Omni-Tek employee), and negotiations are completed in good faith, Bateman & Fletcher, with the approval of the appropriate supervisors and/or directors, will accept to perform the services and extend its guarantee to Clan affiliated and non-affiliated members as though they were Omni-Tek employees.

However, since the Clan affiliated and non-affiliated have no privacy privileges as those of Omni-Tek employees, those activities will be reported to Omni-Tek authorities if so demanded.

Elvira "Jhanna" Vein
    Solicitor and Legal Consultant
    Bateman & Fletcher LLC
    Do It Right The First Time
    Last edited by Tatjana; Feb 15th, 2002 at 06:51:26.

Where do you have your HQ?
    I need to know where to send the bomb.
    Oshovah out.

Such a temper

You really shouldn't make threats like that -- somebody is liable to take you seriously.

<sigh>,

Cratsworth
    Bateman & Fletcher, LLC