Thread: Low level NT seeks roleplaying guild on RK-2

Low level NT seeks roleplaying guild on RK-2

Hi,

I'm playing my first AO character at the moment - a level 8 nano-tech. The mission/hunting aspect of the game quickly lost its charm for me (go out, kill stuff, sell stuff, go out, kill stuff....), but I love exploring and roleplaying with other characters.

I think the game would be much more enjoyable for me if I could join up with a roleplaying focussed guild. I am willing to put a lot of effort and enthusiasm into rp'ing my character (after all, you only get out what you put in, right?), and would like to spend time with other players who are willing to do likewise.

If your guild could do with a keen rp'er, reply to this thread.

BlakJak (Direvus)

If you are about on Saturday and not an OT'er come join my big game hunting group meeting at 2pm gmt outside mongol meat in Tir.
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

>>>Hacking Grid Feed Successful...
    >>>Trasmitting message...

umm...Hi there...I am currently getting a group of clansmen together that I feel would be just what you seek. We offer a unique atmosphere, and most of all the driving force to change to world of our Rubi-Ka 2. We will protest with all our breathe about issues that our members feel are important. We will be called Sea of Change. You can contact me if you wish at the email serrephim@hotmail.com or you can send me a private message...my alias is "Sepentura." By the way...You don't know anything...yet...

-ooc- I hate to break a good RP mood, but I wanted you to know, that we haven't officially formed yet, but we hope to soon. We are still getting hopeful members together and such. We will be a pretty hardcore roleplaying group, even in guildchat, as most guilds won't RP in the guildchat, or only once in a while. We aim to roleplay most all the time. Another aim to to bring notice to RK2. We are a very secretive and mysterious group, so that is another great RP aspect we will definatly build on.

Contact me to learn more...
    Last edited by Sepentura; Feb 8th, 2002 at 05:58:43.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Division 3: Omni Reclamation is a new guild forming on RK2. Mostly lower levels but will consider a higher level.

Read here if you want further details. It is an idea we are starting and we need both clan and Omni players.

http://www.ao-basher.com/forums/view...=2515&forum=4&
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2