Thread: What to do with my 11million cash ?? :((

What to do with my 11million cash ?? :((

1ST I WONT GIVE ANYONE CASH WHO WILL ASK HERE !!

Hell, i managed by luck and some hard work to get over 11 Million cash and a Yalmaha, i got Nano Armor on my MP already and i got no goal or anything i could buy that makes my Character better or would give me any FUN.

I am pissed really.

only thing i could do is to pay some Traders for Wrangles to get some higher implants in. still would have alot cash left.

Funcom it really sucks to have nothing to buy with all my cash that brings me any advantage.

Why isnt there anything special for Classes like special Skills or Titles or whatever ?

I would even pay for a Special Texture or color for my Yalmaha just to have something unique.

My MP looks just like any other with Nano armor.... i beth people would like to have a unique look and pay well for it.

In the game Manual you tell the people that we can customize our Chars. But Guys what is left if its all hidden under our Armor ?? All that i can choose is a FAT STOMACH to get unique thats it.

I helping out Newbies already giving them cash and items everyday but doing 3 to 4 missions and i have more and more cash and no clue what to do with it.

Give the rich people something to buy FC )

What are players with like 150 Million doing ???? sucks really no doubt..

Re: What to do with my 11million cash ?? :((

Originally posted by Axyrn
    1ST I WONT GIVE ANYONE CASH WHO WILL ASK HERE !!
    Mmmmmhh ...

Is in game harrassment ok ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

do what you feel like but tell FC to implement something for people who managed to get a bit cash......

i know this wont get alot responses since the most wont have so much cash, but at later levels the people who read this now will have the same question to FC

You can't buy ql 78 grid armor mk1 for that little cash, not sure what you want with that, but it's definitely more expensive
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

This has already been discussed in many threads :

Money sinks

Luxury apartments, real estate, upgradable guild bases, super expensive just-for-show vehicles, clothing etc...

I'd not mind a private mansion complete with landing pad, pool, maybe a few convenient terminals...and defense turrets ?

While I dont have your problem just yet, I intend to get there
    So some flashy stuff for big spenders would be nice.

And yes...having "social" wear on top of armor would be nice...
    Maybe a separate tab for clothes...
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

I usually spend my cash on my twinks and give to friends that need stuff.

Just becuase you have money, why do you have to spend it?
    Save if so you can use it later when you need.

11 million isn't even enought to start a new twink if you want him good at low lvl
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Angry Wah wah wah....

This is unbelivable...someone complaining that they have too much cash??? Soooo sad.. :P

Why dont you give some of it to me?? I am lucky if I make 10k a mission (I am a lvl 30 agent)....I can barely make ends meet...

Too much cash indeed...bah!

The problem is that AO had HUGE holes (all of which were reported in beta, btw) which people used to exploit hundreds of millions of credits. So they can't give any useful credit sinks because it would all be gobbled up by the hordes of exploiters and exploiting guilds (and Funcom admitted publically that they know who the exploiting guilds are, they have just failed to do anything about it).

So the only thing you will find to spend your money on is frills. And don't expect them any time soon. The economy is just one of the more obvious victims of AO being released at least 6 months before it was ready.

Scorus

Thnx all for the replies

well the game is still young......

Save the 11 million until you get about 40million then try and buy a pair of "Shades of Lucubration" The are sunglasses that add +30 to int and psy.
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

Originally posted by ryu1313
    Save the 11 million until you get about 40million then try and buy a pair of "Shades of Lucubration" The are sunglasses that add +30 to int and psy.
    I logged at nugget before server went down, I need another pair for one of my twinks, so can the damn server come up again!
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

I think they provided a sink gab for lowbies, them
    backpacks I tell ya!

Order your new and IMPROVED! Lightweight
    Ultra Cool Fashionable Icon Labled Back Pack TODAY!
    For the Low Price of 60 Grand! You cannot pass this
    offer up! Order now and get the contents of the bag
    empty absolutely FREE!

Just Set it and Forget it!

Thnx for the hint with the SUNGLASSES !!!

i now have a goal.. damn 30 int psy would rock da house

Megabio
    Originally posted by Axyrn
    Thnx for the hint with the SUNGLASSES !!!

i now have a goal.. damn 30 int psy would rock da house

Or you could just go out and camp Nugget for the next 15 hours. Almost when you've killed them some level 150-200 peeps will come in and slaughter him. That is how the world revolves!
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio

Or you could just go out and camp Nugget for the next 15 hours. Almost when you've killed them some level 150-200 peeps will come in and slaughter him. That is how the world revolves!
    ~Chris
    Now, we aren't all level 150-200......

Off topic but FunCom needs to change the spawn from 15 hours to 15 minutes.

Originally posted by LostLogic

Now, we aren't all level 150-200......

Off topic but FunCom needs to change the spawn from 15 hours to 15 minutes.
    They need to change the spawn so it's not right next to 5 lvl 200 omni guards
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.