Thread: Update the music!

Update the music!

Please update the music, i dont care if i have to download a 600 mb + file. iam so sick and tired of the currect music. *argh*

Cheers !

You are loco. I still love the music. But if they add new zones and new mission texture sets, then they should put in some new music for those.

or heres a crazy idea. Put an in-game cdplayer that uses nanobots to transfer the music to your chars ears. It stays in your inv so you dont need it equipped and plays mp3s in a certain file in your hard drive. I say nano-earphones so that they dont have to upload a heebagillion mp3s to the server and broadcast em. Just a client side app. It could be interesting if done well.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian

Alternatives already exist.

1) Winamp
    2) CD Player
    3) Radio

I play lots of Cubanate, KMFDM, Anthrax, and others while I'm blasting mobs away. There's plenty of good music out there already.

I'd rather see Funcom fix bugs, not write more music.

same here. Me I dont want to use the system resources to run my realJbox in the background. RJ is a big resource hog so I have to be gentle with my 512 ram. XP takes up ...hmm 512-333 free hmm 179 megs of ram..woof.
    Long live the metal
    Death to OT SCUM!!
    Member of the Mercury Dragons
    Divillian