Thread: Giant Atrox in the Grid???...

Giant Atrox in the Grid???...

I saw a giant atrox while I was in the grid last night. I was wondering if anyone else saw this also. When I mentioned it in vicinity chat, the thing ran and left the grid via Rome.

Is this a bug in the game or is this a real giant? I couldn't catch a name on the giant as I was kinda in shock at the size of this compared to our very small triangular shapes.

Any ideas???

Kyana

lol...

I saw him about a week ago...really strange site in the grid.

Its a bug, I seen a slayerdroid and a morphed adv in the grid a few weeks ago, I dont know how the bug works tho.

I have a screenshot of the slayerdroid
    Last edited by Pacifica; Feb 15th, 2002 at 04:21:43.

Originally posted by Pacifica
    Its a bug, I seen a slayerdroid and a morphed adv in the grid a few weeks ago, I dont know how the bug works tho.

I have a screenshot of the slayerdroid
    Pacifica,

Any chance you can post the screenshot? I would love to see it.

Thank you ahead of time if you are able to.

Kyana

hmm

Hope it wasn't me...that would be embarassing

(this atrox has only just starting using the grid)

Arrow Hmm

I've also seen non-triangles in the grid, but I'm guessing that if you cast a morph it may reset your look? Worth an experiment.

I'd love to see the screenshot.

I have the screenshot hmmm no web space to upload it..but i can email it to anyone who wants it, email me at meatball122@hotmail.com

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Darkbane
    I've also seen non-triangles in the grid, but I'm guessing that if you cast a morph it may reset your look? Worth an experiment.
    I'm hoping someone can try this^^.

I also wonder if any "non-triangles" seen in the grid looked absolutely huge to others. I didn't realize how small we become as we grid.

Thanks for the slayerdroid SS if you had time to send it, Pacifica!

Kyana
    *I always wondered why the gap height in the 3 levels of the grid were so high *

Although I haven't tried recently, but before, if you entered the grid in a vehicle, and then de-equipped the vehicle, you would show up as your normal toon, not the triangle.

Haven't tried it recently to see if that was fixed (or whether you can still de-car in the grid).
    Doctor Valen, Omni Medic
    Keeper Mezathras

Thumbs up Ahh...

Well, that seems more likely than some 'manage to cast nano in grid' exploit. Must try it then...

Sounds like someone hacked the grid. Seriously though, I haven't seen this myself, but if I saw it I'm sure i'd say to myself "wtf" and go on with what I was doing. I hope the way to do this is just a visual bug and nothing that can reproduced.
    -gal