Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Aomd 1.4.1

cool

that rocks!
    Last edited by Immense; Feb 7th, 2002 at 21:20:03.
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Re: I will up the Reward

If you have a network card in your PC and choose the PPP adapter of the modem, AOMD still works (posted by jws) even with dial up modem : )

Bah she has edited her post

No reward...

This little tool rocks...

wonder why Funcom cant implement such things in the game.

Lightbulb How about Coordinates?

Howdy,

kewl tool. I'm using it since version 1.3. Tho what I want is the display of the Mission-Coordinates. It would really save lotsa time to determine if this is the correct mission.

Thanx,
    Eloy/Gnustoin

Yeah, mission coordinates would be GREAT!

- LK
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

I have a version that shows mission coords and also allows you to watch for missions that are within specified coords for a zone.
    It also highlites the text for any matching items/locations to make it easier to spot.
    I dont have a web page to post it to, but if someone else wants to put it on a web site I will be happy to email it to them.

yea email it to me. I have a ao stategy site i could post it on.

um.. temp email address gqmonkey@hotmail.com

-breaku

Sound wonderful and all, I downloaded it. I can't get it to work, can anyone help me? It wants me to pick a program to open it w/

Bonkem, could i have that one too?

sukka@online.no
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

I got AOMD running and it rules! But... I don't know what's worth something and what's not, I'm still relatively new at this and have not had a high lvl. Could some1 mail me there AOMD special text so I can get the god stuf flagged? Kyleb@wmis.net

Pretty please w/ sugar on top

Hi

Im having some problems with Aomd 1.5.0.0,

I start the exe file, the program opens in my right corner, I start Anarchy Online and I can access the Aomd (it dont pop up when using the mission booth),

I have to run AO in window mode to get to use the Aomd, it is awomsome, but I like to play in full screen mode so I have to relogg (and that takes time) after I have found the missions..

So can I use the Aomd when im playing AO in full screen?????

thx for the help

AO must be run in window mode.

The very best use of AOMD is when you have another PC in LAN. I play AO on my big good PC in fullscreen and all you need, and run AOMD on anoter crappy PC (my home maid server ; ) ) with the ugly 14' screen next to my usual 22'.

OK everybody have not this configuration at home, but you can find an old Pentium to fill the role. Try to find old components and you can have it for around 20$ : ).

When you have that, AOMD looks suddently sooooo good .

Originally posted by Scorus

I had never used it before. I have access to two computers and downloaded 1.5.0.0 from Wildmind's site on both. It worked fine on one computer but while it is opening on the other it won't read the information. The other is the one I play on most with Window Millenium and a cable modem.

Under Network Card Selection it gives me two PPP Adapter options and 4 Unnamed Adapter options. I've tried all fo them.

Scorus
    I am haveing pretty much the same problems can anyone help? I have tried all versions of AOMD and still get the same result.

Here is where to find the old version on aomd

http://muzzleflash.da.ru/
    Lockkjaw
    Atrox Enforcer, Omni Citizen
    Coverup
    Neutral Agent, Undercover as an Omni-Tek Reporter

"It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest, I don't even exercise." Fezzik
    "The ethically bankrupt and greedy go Omni." Thyrra
    "Ethically bankrupt and greedy since 02.01.29476." Lockkjaw
    ~Read Coverup's latest story here~

modem users

Who do i have to sleep with for some1 to work out a prog like this that can work with humble modem users? I understand in its current form, using ethernet card stuff, that it cannot be adapted to work, but couldn't a prog be done that forces such an interface to appear by *cough* getting it to run within AO *cough* like a *cough* hack?

While I'm at it, who do i have to sleep with at Funcom before they spend the minutes it would take them to improve their own mission display interface in-game? It's not like wading through pages and pages and pages of scrolly text 6 times per mission terminal click only to find a mismatch between player needs and the offered missions, for hours and hours looking for a mission that isn't in artery valley (yes, i have no yalm), is 'fun'... it's not like it's a 'feature' of the game. i have spent more than 2 hours quite often just searching through for a mission that is a) possible and b) worthwhile. It's a hindrance to the game - so why not make it better?

Nanoprogram Greater Colossus Whinge terminated...

I'd like to thank you for putting in your time to help everyone else. Big thx from everyone!!!
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345