Thread: Can't use certain grid exits (yes I have high enough complit)

Can't use certain grid exits (yes I have high enough complit)

I'm a relatively new player and yesterday was my first time using the grid. I'm a neutral trader with 90 complit unbuffed and 145 buffed, and some of the exits from the grid do not work for me even though my comp lit skill is high enough.

Some exits work fine, like Omni-1 Trade and Tir. Some exits tell me I need a higher comp lit skill to use. However, Newland and Meetmedere exits do not work for me. I get no message about needing higher comp lit, nothing happens at all. I just stand on the exit or jump on and off it and never leave the grid, watching all the other little inverted pyramids run by me and exit the grid with no problem. I know my skill is high enough to use both these grid terminals as I was able to enter the grid from both Newland and Meetmedere.

I tried a /petition to see if I could get some help and the person I spoke to was unable to help, all he could do was "add it to the bug database"

Has anyone else had problems like this? Any ideas why these grid exits are not working for me?

You need to have one more than it says.

I.e. Newland you need 91, not 90, so if you are running unbuffed this may be why.

Also, sometimes position gets bugged in the grid and you have to run over the exit 3 or 4 times to get in (and usually you will enter the grid while you are far off the pad).
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19