Thread: Perma rooted while mission running.

Thumbs down Perma rooted while mission running.

Ok just thought i would post a problem i had afew days ago. Was running some missions and on the last one i entered the first room with my bot and was ganked by 3 agent mob's. So i turn and run for the door. I am rooted as i hit the door and then see the message chaning playfields. I was very happy about that since i would have been dead for certain. Only problem is that when i zone i am rooted and the root is not in my ncu? I didnt even have time to buff so i had nothing else running. I could not move, cast, or nothing. So i just had to sit there and petition. I ended up with like 85 petitions ahead of me or something really obscene. My choices where to terminate and lose the xp or wait so i waited, awhile and just when i figured i was getting nowhere quit along came a spider who thankfully attacked me, and the root broke as soon as i returned fire.

Just thought i would post that you can still get perma rooted and to let someone know if anyone even reads over the bug boards.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Angry Ditto

That happened to me once, too. (Only once, fortunately.) I don't remember if /quit fixed it or if I had to /terminate, but nothing else would work, and no monsters were around to pick a fight with me to cancel the root.

I had it too. Luckily, it only took an hour (!) to get an ARK to get a GM to let me out. Turns out the solution is to get someone to cast another root on you and let *that* root wear off. The only reason I needed a GM in that case was because the ARK didn't happen to be a class with a root nano, so he couldn't help. Nice fellow though.
    Testlive addict.

Post ya

Just blows when you mission is in the middle of nowhere and you cant get somoene to help you out. 1 hour is alot of time to stand around logged in. btw /quiting didnt work for me. Im sure /terminate would work just be a pain to get back out to a mission area miles away from your last save.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist