I think I have been running into a bug, but before I go and report it I wanted to find out if other people have run into this. Also hopefully someone from funcom can answer if this is intended, as it might be.

It seems to happen on melee users mostly but I have had it happen on others. If you calm a NPC when it comes back and starts attacking the init seems to be doubled or more. This also seem to occur if you zone, like hunting at a zone border or zoning out of a mission and then back in.

Since I turn other effects off I can't see zone borders anymore and this happened to get me killed. I was hunting near the border and something attacked as I happened to zone. I zoned back to fight it and found myself getting hit at such an astounding rate it wasn't funny. I went back and fought the same creatures in the same area for several hours without having this problem. I have also had it happen using calm, but in all cases it seems inconsistent.

As I stated this may be intended to avoid zoning and calming as tactics in hunting. I just want to verify since it is so inconsistent.

Latron