Thread: Mongo Line bug -Disadvantage?

Mongo Line bug -Disadvantage?

Im using an old pic of me as a reference.

With TITAN on I have 3760 HP ( 40% Of that is 1504)

As I keep stating

1504 x 2 is 3008.

I "DO" Get hit for 1504.

Infact a Solider has done 40% max twice with just full auto and then burst from an other gun, then fling shot killed me.

I keep saying but nobody listen.

Two crits on anyone and then half of that will kill even on people with mucho hp.

but back on topic.

Mongo Bash.

With it I have.. 4839 ( 40 % is 1935 )

Now say I was in a battle with no mongo.

Full hp - 3760.

he can only hit me for 40% Of my max Health right? Even if it is 50% I dont care the point being is.

He can only do 1504 MAX.

As you know when mongo is done it does not ADD the health instantly, it ast Mongo bash does 108 hot every two seconds.

Thus meaning.
    The EXTRA HP means he can crit more even tho the hp has not been added.

So at around 4k hp a few hots he can do around 2k dmg.

Do you understand what I mean?

Does the game understand it or do I have to test it out more?

I would like toknow if it "IS BUGGED" or if it "ISNT" Becuase I have tried it four times only watching max hits and so on.

I am going to try later on on my brother lvl 79 Enf and get his max hp with titan.

See what max hit should be and so on.

I will come back, probably monday night hehe, PAINTBALLING ALL DAY TOMMOROW!

But has anyone else found this out?
    Thnx.

dont mongo and get a doc short buff lol

PvP rules state that the max damage in PvP with specials is 40% of max HP.

Why is that so hard to understand?

If its such a hardship, don't mongo in PvP.

Dont use mongo??? LOL, why should he be forced not to use mongo, its a profession based nano that is supposed to help hte Enf, not make it worse. I think this needs to be looked into, cause I hate things that dont work as intended.
    NT phone HOME!!

How is it a bug?

The moment Mongo is cast, it raises max HP.
    10-11 ticks (30-33 secs) of the HOT and your current HP will equal your max.

Special attacks can do a maximum 40% of your maximum HP.

Not 40% of your current HP.

-----------------

All HP buffs raise your maximum HP....They don't raise and heal your max HP.

If a doctor buffs your max HP during PvP, the maximum (40%) special attack damage that can be done to you will increase according to the increase in max HP.

I have not tested this, but I am pretty sure that your "max health" in the 40% calc is based on STARTING hp.

This means if you precast mongo you can be hit for more if they do 40% or more. That is a disadvantage. BUT if they cant do 40% (yeah right acording to the current methods) it is an advantage.

I personally mongo AFTER the fight has started on many occasions. This meant my 108 heal (soon to be 178 w00t) is healing a larger % of my health.

I have noticed with many things that data is taken at the moment you see "you have been attacked". AC sheilds are a prime example. If you hit one before combat you get the ac bonus, if you hit it in the middle of combat your ac values (displayed) goe up, but damage is unchanged.

So I just think "wait to mongo".
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Thnx Yazlue for clearing things up

As for those who did not take time to really think about it , no need to flame.
    I was asking, not moaning.

It may be a simple flaw in the game, nobody knows.
    As for testing well I went paintballing and I got home and my muscles would not move, I just fell alsep and got up the next day.... uh

Oh and my brain just turned on.

I worked out that it DOES do it from your MAX hp or at least it did or maybe becuase Mongo confuses the system.

Because someone hit me for 1977 or around that and that is 40% of my max hp, and also id liek to add since when is.

5500/5100 hp Possible, I cant post a pic of it if you want it ALWAYS does this, gives me more hp and I should or i doesnt update max hp.

It is really broken and needs looking into.
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; Feb 18th, 2002 at 11:53:50.