Thread: re: "Profession Patch" thread.

Lightbulb re: "Profession Patch" thread.

Please,

Cz/Cosmik, start up a thread somewhere where we can discuss the next profession to be "fixed". This was one of my fav points in Gautes recent article.

Thou you're doing a fab job, you're only human... and I doubt that it's possible for you to check all profession sites/guild sites/AO forums for the good ideas that are floating around out there.

As a Player I'd like to know that what I post regarding profession "fixes" will be read and evaluated by you, and I'm sure that you would have an easier time getting that resume to the devs if you could find most of the stuff in one single thread.

And, as an MA, I'd like this thread started ASAP, so the devs can look at the MA communitys ideas of fixing MA's before it's "too late". We have some excellent ideas that would enhance everybodys game experience without making MA's "Uber" in any way. And, of course, we're all interested in what other professions have to say about it.

Crossing my fingers. Pretty Please.
    /DaveDread

(edit: doh spelling)

isnt that what the top 10 thread is for?
    a place for the likes of cosmik to go and check to see what the players want?

yup sure...

Absolutely. You're quite right.

Oh, by the way... which Top 10 are you referring to? Engineer? Adventurer? Fixer? Top 10 in Game Mechanics? Top20 in World of Rubi-Ka?

MA's, who are up for the next "fix" according to Gaute, has no top 10 list.
    I want to end this confusion and have one (1) place to post regarding the next profession "fix". Only 1.

/DaveDread

/me rushes off to check the MA forum
    /me rushes back to appologise

/bow
    my mistake sir, you are correct. MA's Lack a top 10 thread

just post your ideas on the fixer one, they use that one for other professions anyway

hes got a point

intra, mate, problem then is that you cant figure out which prof will get it, they might give it to the Agents instead.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Question

I believe the conclusion to soloing and teaming thread asks us directly to tell Funcom which class they would like us to work on next. I believe there are around 150+ responses so far and fixers are definitely stating their profession loudly. MA's might want to get a post in that thread asap!

*I could be wrong*

Kyana

"The next profession we are improving in ability is the Martial Artist." Quote from Gaute's article "Soloing and Teaming (the conclusions)"

Heh, I've been trolling these boards since release and missed all the action it seems. You do have a sweet Top10 there Intra, and yup, quite a few Funcom comments as well. It just feels kinda weird to post my view on the upcoming "MA" patch in the fixer forum...

/DaveDread

traders dont have a top 10 either.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

C'mon!

Pleasiepleasie...

Right now I'm seeing threads on the MA patch all over the place; Game mechanics, In progress, Next Patch, Test, Gameplay Bugs, Fixer Forums, Doc forums, MA forums ...

Let us voice our opinions gathered and cohesive. It would be all for the best.

/DaveDread