Thread: Bugs & Troubles Report About 13.6+

Post Bugs & Troubles Report About 13.6+

I will edit this message with update each time i think about something...

BUGS & TROUBLES SINCE PATCH 13.6, 13.7:
    ---------------------------------------

- Cursor Movement Non Synchrone With Mouse Deplacement (Not seems to be Lag Dependant)
    - Unlocked Chests Auto-Relock after Close
    - FPS Performances have dramatically decreased (Ground Mip-Mapping very strange sometimes)
    - Memory saturated by "ClientR.exe" process all the 3 or 4 outdoor playfields loaded (512 Mo RAM)
    - In the same category, after log out, windows is not free from the "ClientR.exe" process during 5 minutes (99% Resources !)
    - Ping is always good although we have many lock-up. More lock-up than before the last two patchs.
    - Docs & NTs Nanos (Heal & Nuke) do the lower average effect, never the higher (Nerf ?!)
    - Mobs do InstaKills with ChainCasting of Nukes
    - Same problems with Deprives, Roots, Unmakes
    - No Nanos Limits for NPC & Mobs
    - Items disappeared from Inventory when we die, reappeared after an other death (sometimes never)
    - Impossibility to rename organisations with colored text
    - Impossibility to change the color of the Nano Contextual Messages (same green than Guild Channel)
    - Some problems with the right clic on the eye of the step of madness dungeon
    - Sneak mode ('H' Key) sometimes block until we zone, in my case, i can use it once by area
    - Nano Kits are always bugged. They dont work when we quit a won fight (always in a fight syndrome)
    - An aggroed character who decrease his Aggro-Def Slider at minimal will not be safe at all, mobs continue to aggro him instead all other members of the team who have their slider at maximal (problem with hate list management).
    - Major Bug with DNA Encode Sequencer, Docs warp the members of the team they just have leave!
    - NPC Aggro Neutral Characters ! Where is the sense of beeing a neutral, even in a war period ?
    - We can loot player's cadaver again, why ?
    - Character's Motion is strange when quiting a vehicule (Animation Acceleration effect)
    - When using a Mid Vehicule (Probe Shape) we're strangely translucide (only from the user side)
    - Clothes disappear after quiting a Yalmaha
    - Return of the problem of warping back when run toward water
    - Sometimes (At elmer's camp, it's the strongest) people disappear and reappear instantly nearly around
    - Overflow inventory dont work in many situations (Weapon dropped 'cause no ammo, Trade Declined), object lost
    - If you miss the backpack from some pixels, you put your item on the ground, when you watch for it, it has disappeared, definatly, doh !
    - Use of the shop surgery clinic doesn't work twice without zoning
    - Sometimes, same clan NPC attack us (Team 100% of the same clan) without have been previously provocated
    - With the unbalancing state of the 13.6 patch, i consider the Mort 25%, to be a bug (FC Mind dependant). Free the crater !
    - Reflect Bracelets dont work (Are you lieing in the patch notes ?)
    - My Agent enters the game in walk mode. Not my two other characters, why ? Maybe make an AutoRun option.
    - All nanos casting have a new latency between the moment when we click (or press a key) and the moment when the timer bar appear (Some annoying milliseconds). It's not lag !
    - Sometimes, when i picklock a door, my teammates cant through the door (Ghost door). Often after a long period in a mission area, we can be cooped up in a room with 4 ghost doors. We have to relog to exit the room.
    - When you reach a grid exit without having the CL prerequisite, you might be stucked in the pyramidal structure basement (GM needed)
    - During the resurrection shock period, sometimes, the first aid kit do 10% of his normal efficientness. A 100-115 HP heal kit do 10-12... strange a lot!
    - Sometimes, when a MA use an ? nanos, his barlife cant reach 100% (red bargraph) on the doc team list. The doc continue to heal the MA without any reason, wasting his nanos.

OLD ISSUES:
    -----------

- Always the problem of macros that randomly disappear from the action bar at each log in
    - Always the bug of the Team List View with no button at all
    - Always the impossibility for players to trade with us (near a booth) after purchasing an item
    - When in Playful Cub shape or Panther, we cant see nothing at all. Please, move the camera or make the 3D Model completly invisible from First Person view !
    - With Spike Armor Line of Nanos, i cant see the 3D World well, all these particules effect are annoying at first person.
    - On the team list, bargraphs are always wrong (after to be apart), we constantly need to refresh (F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6) them to read the real value.
    - On the team list, nano bargraph is always wrong, even after a refresh. So we can see our sat teammates waiting for nano recharge although they have 100% on the screen.

ALWAYS NEEDED:
    --------------

- Need to prevent the map reset after quiting a mission area (maybe create a local data file ?)
    - Need to have a shortcut for the slider (Aggro-Def), Stat View is too big
    - Need to have a shortcut to fast reload both weapons
    - When noone is selected, make the heal & nanos go on ourself (grrrr, so stupid to do nothing)
    - More small cheap backpacks without any bonus at all (Guild Banks are always a big mess of stuff!)
    - Make the pet log out with his owner. AO is unstable (sorry to deceive you FunCom), so, many relog and reboot are necessary. Build a Pet is not cheap, not easy, not fun at all when you have to relog (or have been "Link Dead") in.
    - A hotkey to paste the posxy coordinates into the chat line
    Last edited by Docgalaad; Feb 13th, 2002 at 02:14:34.

Thumbs up Good work!

Excellent work Gilgalaad!

with players like you "working for free" for funcon,we may get good results sooner.

RT

Good job indeed.

/me cheers
    I miss LadyE.

Nice list...

Send it to support as well. They need to fix, fix and then fix some more.
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

Moving thread, and checking full list against reported bugs (i.e. reporting it if it's not there already. )

Cz

Exclamation

Went through the list and posted some answers and updates here (post #2).

Cz

Please be sure to note that under the

- Mobs do InstaKills with ChainCasting of Nukes
    - Same problems with Deprives, Roots, Unmakes
    you write:

Working on them. Tweaking, and removing the heavy nukes from the NPC nano lists. "

Please note that only removing the big nukes will not solve the problems. It just seems like you didn't mention the chain casting part in the fix

First of all, it doesn't matter whether you get hit for 8k or for 4x 2k nukes one after another, you are still dead in 10 seconds

Also, chain roots make blitzing missions effectively impossible. You broke blitzing before with the "must not be in a fight thing" a few patches back, and you promptly removed it due to player protest.

Same thing here. Removing mission blitzing from the game is a show-stopper.

BTW: It isn't said much but you are doing a really good job of keeping the player base informed of bugs in this patch. THANK YOU. I hope you won't take these clarifications the wrong way. The fact that I'm posting just shows that I care -- and I'm sure you have a lot of other players who feel the same way.
    Last edited by Arinia; Feb 13th, 2002 at 18:27:57.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

bump
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Smile ..