Thread: Nerf God please.

Unhappy Nerf God please.

Funcom, the God mob is much too powerful. Sometimes it goes by the name of -NONE-... I may start praying to -NONE-, because -NONE- seems to smite those who don't follow him exactly with great prejudice, causing me to lose an entire level earlier today. I did not see God, nor have time to see what exact form God had taken this time... I just saw the health of both me and my team mate go down rapidly, no matter where we ran or what we did. God did not appear to us so we could defend ourselves... we just died while fleeing in terror.

Please nerf God. He is too powerful.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

LOL
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

BOW DOWN BEFORE -NONE-, SCUM!

God has killed me many times. Sometimes I would see myself taking damage from no one in particular, sometimes I would just drop dead.

God must be stopped!

This happens to me but I dont get hit, Becuase I defy him!

ROFL

I am a big-bangist for xmas I just blow stuff up
    I really am a darwinist/big-bangist to those of you who would consider taking offense to this, "A brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking is a very good book in case you wanted to know.

God visited me again today, but It didn't see as angry, and hit me for less (might have something to do with the mission being my level instead of 40 above it).

I got a message similar to:

"You were by for 196 damage"