Thread: R.U.R makes stunning Alientech discovery

Arrow R.U.R makes stunning Alientech discovery

...ahem... *clears throat*

Ladys and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please !

...thankyou

*despite all attempts to give his voice a sound of authority it still sounds high pitched and the tall and slender nanomage breed Scientist almost looked like a grotesque puppet in his R.U.R labcoat with the small glasses.*

I...well...we made an interesting discovery concerning my...er...our...i mean...R.U.R's attempt to unfold secrets of alien technology.

*the man not only sounds insecure, but his whole body language suggests his unfamiliarity and insecurity while speaking to crowds; especially if they are not made up of robots, lab equipment or the mongal-meal delivery boy. He holds a hologram projector in his hands, fumbles with it and a hologram begins to appear*

[Click this link for the real hologram.]

[//ooc This is also available as a free R.U.R
    Screensaver for Windows here.]

*the R.U.R scientist continues, his voice growing more self confident*

The spinning and buzzing things you see in the lower left corner is an alien particle we were able to isolate. We ...do...not...EXACTLY know what it does but look at the flashy buzzing and spinning light particles in the center. It must be important... somehow.

*the voice of the scientist begins to sound even more secure now.*

I am proud to announce that this is only the first in a serries of marvelous alientech discoveries we are currently decrypting.
    As soon as we unlock other secrets these will be made public immediatly as well.

At this occasion I would like to point at R.U.R's science symposium, which will be held in November, as every year. A different press release will cover the details on this.

I hope you will enjoy the study and detailed research information provided in the public available hologram.

Thank you for your patience and interest.

*as the scientist leaves, data storage devices are handed out from R.U.R's publicity department containing a summary of the presentation ond the datapad screensaver*

download R.U.R. Alientech Screensaver (Windows) here

------
    [//OOC Anyone interested in the Sourcecode (Flash5 Actionscript .FLA file) can download it here .]

This is Wonderful!

The amazing new technology is why R.U.R never ceases to amaze me and why I am an R.U.R shareholder.

I wonder if this new spinny buzzy thing can be worked in or used to upgrade the already fabulous Positronic whatcha-ma-callit.

Keep up the great work R.U.R
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Yes truely inspiring. I only wish RuR would open a few more shars up. Most are held so darn tightly if there was a lump of coal in the same fist there would be a dimond formed in just a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by kudayne
    Yes truely inspiring. I only wish RuR would open a few more shars up. Most are held so darn tightly if there was a lump of coal in the same fist there would be a dimond formed in just a few seconds.
    RUR shares are only availalbe from existing shareholders. The list of RUR shareholders can be found at our GRID SITE . We do not control them.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!