Thread: Respawing in BFE

Question Respawing in BFE

I've created a a new char who is a lvl 11 fixer. I'm a glutton for punishment, I know, but I was getting bored with my soldier. Anyway, I was running a mission in Athen Shire and I died trying to get there, no biggie, been happening all night. My problem is, I respawned in a place called 4 Waterfalls. It's in a playfield near Broken Shores. I'm in a 100% supression field, but it is surrouned by 25% zones and is populated by red aggros like Anuns and Vulture squablers.

How do I get out of this situation? Thank you for your help.

Cool Broken Shores / Mountian of Four Lakes

This is an old message, but this problem can still occur.

Today my son saved in Broken Shores, then died in mission, and spawned in the same place (Mountain of Four Lakes).

No matter how many times he tried getting out of there, he would respawn there. He simply could not get out of there. There is no save terminal there, though there is the respawn point and a Reclaim Terminal. There's also a shop.

It's a small 100% area surrounded by 25% that is basically impossible for a lower-level char to leave (due to aggro mobs - we didn't see any PC's at all). It's a poor spawn point for saving back at Broken Shores clan Ins Term (which is pretty far away from 4 lakes).

At first a GM told him nothing could be done. THen again after the second petition.

I logged on my account and dialoged with the GM, and he transported my son back to Tir. I reported the following coords as the exact spawn point:

Pos: 1578.3, 3001.8, 13.9 PF:665
    Mountain of Four Lakes
    CharID 50000:163784709

Cheers,
    Martek