Thread: Legion wants you!

Legion wants you!

Hello

Legion is a recently started OT faction on RK-1.
    Legion is a guild of mercenaries currently contracted by OT to help out with the war effort.
    However, we need warriors to be effective. Every profession is welcome, not just the obvious combat classes. We believe everyone can find a place with us, as long as they have the right mentality.

I would like to stress that we are not primarily a PvP guild, d33wds need not apply

All level ranges are free to apply.

So, if you are looking for a guild and are partial to a bit of combat(and who isnt? ) Give me a tell for more information.

-Gestava
    Commander of Legion

Seeking recruiters

Due to other duties, I am mostly unavailable to personally recruit members, therefore I am now looking for people to help me recruit new members.

If you fancy yourself as a person with a good people skills, both in terms of judging character and contacting them, then give me a tell, you could be the recruiter we are looking for.

Salary is up for negotiation but will most likely be around 200k a week. Bonuses are an option.

Wink Re: Seeking recruiters

Originally posted by Gestava
    Salary is up for negotiation but will most likely be around 200k a week. Bonuses are an option.
    hey! a salary ....... hmmm hmmm

/me calculates some stuff, pressing two fingers on his lips

mmm mmm maybe .... ,)

ooc: i'm just shy, you know ... ,) i hope you don't mind my babblin .... ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Friendly as I am, I will give you a little 'bump' here, Gestava. See you on meeting tonight.