Thread: Is it possible to change the colour of your own name......

Question Is it possible to change the colour of your own name......

and erase the name you are given so only your nickname shows? Im certain ive seen some people do this.
    Anatha - Egyptian Goddess of Love and War

Anatha - RK2 - Tank with a Pet

I belive that they just did not click the "give first/last name" machine in the creation process.

Either that or had a GM do it.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Ohh cruddy... but I KNOW ive seen some peeps with coloured names... is there a file you can change or something
    Anatha - Egyptian Goddess of Love and War

Anatha - RK2 - Tank with a Pet

Originally posted by biggfoo
    I belive that they just did not click the "give first/last name" machine in the creation process.

Either that or had a GM do it.
    When you choose a nick name you are automatically given a first and a last name. People with only a nickname have used a command to do that, but don't ask me what it was or how to use it, I've never been interested enough to actually pay attention when people have been talking about that - I must be one of the rare people who actually like having other names than just the nick. As far as I know there's no way to use colours in your own name, and no real reason to do so either. Coloured names for pets on the other hand can serve a purpose as I found out when I took my MP to a crowded hunting place.

Ohh cruddy... but I KNOW ive seen some peeps with coloured names... is there a file you can change or something
    People with colored names are either GMs or ARKs. When you see someone that isn't in a GM / ARK uniform with colored name, then you can be sure this might be a GM / ARK roleplaying either a GM / ARK mission for you or someone else to do (a friend of mine got one of those missions. He had to bring that fellow a Brontoburger, then he had to take him to someone), or it can also be a GM / ARK roleplaying a person that is a part of the story.
    RetZamed
    Clan - Martial Artist
    Unit Member of Reborn