Thread: Guards

Guards

Poor, honorable Clan guards, getting ganged up upon by Omnis, wafting in, in addition to their own odor, 75% zones that don't allow us to defend against their oppressive presence...

It would be realy, really great if we had the simple capacity to heal or buff our gallant defenders.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Yes and same for us omni.

Hey its you clanners that stink, you smelly lice brothel walking poo :P

Well, if Omni wouldn't stop the imports of soap, and refuse to distribute it to low level workers, we wouldn't be in this mess!

Besides, we can always take nice long swims in our beautiful, clean and sparkling moat. Have fun in Omni-Slums!

I live in an apartment on the top floor of a tower bulding.
    I don't call that a slum.

And I have my own security droid.
    I am the one who lives in a wasteland.

(In Character BTW)

Ah, typical Omni-Tek employee. "I am so well off with a nice apartment and every luxary I could possibly want, so life is good for everyone".

Those slums exist, and people live there. Those mining colonies exist, and people live there. They suffer, despite Omni propaganda.

Enjoy your apartment, for soon the Clans will install a lowly miner in your comfortable recliner! And he will drink your be- er, wine!

Do mam you are saying you are commiting acts of terrorism?
    Or another?

The thing is...Yes...I live in a luxery apartment, and do you have a problem with that?

Its a home, do you really have to resort to making fun of my "home" in this so called "War"

Hmmmm, I have nothing really to say about that except...WHY?

I do share my apartment with other OMNI Employees as secutiry is now high and non omni employees are restircted.

There is no need to get offensive becuase I live in an apartment.

I mean, HONESTLY.

Omnis are always really good at ignoring the past, even that which happened 5 minutes ago.

Terrorism and freedom are very different things - and I refuse to allow Omni-Tek use the term terrorism in describing the Clans, the very Clans that rebelled against Omni-Tek's acts of terrorism and atrocity.

So don't worry; your apartment will be shared by many people.

Oh, so there are no slums in Clan lands? Oh wait, maybe you can't define a whole land slums, because that is what you live in, a big, dead dirty slummy desert. Scum.

Cheers from Ugluk.

I have no comeback to your witty rejoinder, for I am shocked and flabergasted. Please, stop hurting me, Mr. Omni.

The Clans have slums because we are made up of the downtrodden, those who fled Omni-Tek's repression, those who saw that the corporate umbrella was shoddy and full of holes. We have no monopolistic galaxy dominating economic empire to craft lofty highrises and holographic sex for us... we must settle for the real thing... at least until we are able to secure the freedom of Rubi-Ka and return freedom to its people, trade legally offplanet, and raise the standard of living instead of having it dictated to us by a faceless 'Crat bot.

You may be happy with your slie of the Omni-Pie, but if people are more than willing to die a hundred times over (literally) instead of accepting and Omni-Yoke, there is clearly something wrong with your system anyhow. Should you crush the Clans, erase the land, you will not solve the inherent weakness of your corporation. It will happen again, and again, until you rot from the inside.

Let us end you pain for you quickly.

Enjoy your Omni-Wine and priviledge lifestyle while you can. One day, it will be you in the desert crushed under the heel of someone... and it will be you facing the apathy of you fellow employees, the absolute heartless lack of care for conditions for anyone but yourself...

Omni-Scum.

Jinx! No repeats!

Originally posted by EvilNed
    May our victory be complete, may Clan blood soil the ground, raise thy weapon and embrace the new Dawn!
    BTW, don't you mean OLD dawn? Because NEW dawn would be y'all being dead and everyone being happy and all.

Just a thought.

*cough*Communist*cough*

fight the system!!!!

yeah, i wanna help the guards too, but these omni seem to die too fast for me to actually help

ooc, this is what this thread is about isnt it?
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

OOC, yes.

IC, DIE OMNI SCUM!