Thread: Tamara Cornelius

Tamara Cornelius

Hello, my name is Tamara Cornelius, but you can call me Kerriese. As matter of fact, if you call me Tamara, you'll find out what this Rider tastes like. "Why the attitude?" you ask? Simple, my name represents the hopes and dreams of Omni-Tek, or at least my Omni-Tek employee parents. The ones that I wasn't good enough for, the ones that kicked me out when I was 14, the ones who just don't get that Omni is bleeding this planet dry. Get this right now, I'm not bitter, I'm just determined to help the clans win the freedom of Rubi-Ka.
    I can't ever complain too much about my life, its been pretty good the last eight years. After wandering aimlessly around Omni-1 for awhile, I made my way north where I found what it was like to really be alive. Hunting and spending time with people that have a real passion for this planet, it all gave me a great prospective. When the time came to join an affiliation, I was looking for one that shared my political view for this planet. Then it happened, on a night when I was fighting total boredom and considering ending my existence on Rubi-Ka, while hunting with a great group of people, I was given a great opportunity by Jehute. He blessed me by inviting me to join Lifeless Imortality a group headed by a charasmatic leader, Cemetarygate, and a band of incredible generals. It was my saving grace, a turning point that kept me from ending it all. Now I'm happy again on Rubi-Ka.
    Wheather hunting with a random party in Greater Tir County, running missions in Athens, or scouting for trouble in Newland desert I'm home. Do I miss my family? Well, I realized a few nights ago as I lay dying (for the third time on a fruitless rescue misison) in a foreman's office in Longest Road, that I was with my family. I looked around to see them, Chins and Doctorbio, Readymade and Scyt2, all fighting for what they believed in and I knew I was right. I was home, with my family, doing what I loved. And hey, I'd have went back again after I was resurrected, just at the chance that I could protect the back of one of my brothers and take a blow meant for him....
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

A pleasure to meet you. They call me Ryback. I spend my days training in the Martial Arts so that one day I may follow my master, if I can find him again that is.

Perhaps one day our paths will cross, until then...

/me bows
    Marcos Ryback Doniger
    lvl 57 Martial Artist
    Clan Opposing Force

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee. Martial Artist of 20th Century Earth

Red face born there

Mi'lady you may not have been born Clan, but you came home as soon as you could..

Khalee
    Clan Fixer..
    Gentleman
    Always trust your friends.
    I'm your friend.
    Loan me money.
    Trust me.