Thread: Are these boards going dead or is it just me?

Are these boards going dead or is it just me?

Seems like we arn't getting the traffic that we use to. I hope it is now an indication of how the playerbase is going.

I havent had a desire to play, let alone post in the last week.

The game is just getting boring. No changes, lame events. No high level game.

AO is toast.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Mmmmm. I like toast
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Re: Are these boards going dead or is it just me?

Originally posted by Crin
    Seems like we arn't getting the traffic that we use to. I hope it is now an indication of how the playerbase is going.
    Yeah, same here.

I can't bring myself to go play for 8 hours to get a level. So, I just post here for 30 seconds, read the boards for 10 minutes, and say "I'm a casual 'gamer'". Am I really a gamer???

Provisioner

Talking

Maybe it's because our friend CaptFallout has left the game ?

Don't worry, 3 hours and I bet the traffic will go up *grin*.

*Just logged out for the patch.*

AO is dieing, and these boards are already dead.

Re: Are these boards going dead or is it just me?

Originally posted by Crin
    If you think its dead here, you should see what The Punching Bag is like. If my guild is any guide MA's are replacing the A with a P. Or maybe they're just leaving.