Thread: fixers

Angry fixers

is anyone else mad that they made fixers so weak ?

-angered fixer
    "People fear they dont understand, Hate what they cannot conquer".

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

The class is what you make it. I play an Atrox Fixer with a Krutt and am more than happy with the profession.

hmmm

atrox fixer never thought bout it but im sure atrox fixers do more damage that the regular solitus or opifex fixers!

For goodness sakes, im a fixer, i kinda know what you mean but is there really a need to post the same blooming thing on about 5 different sections of the message board?

Answer: No.

Please don't do it again.
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Talking

lol this is the only way i can make sure the someone like the developers sees it an finally takes action dude im only trying to get my fav prof some help and i would like it if u get off my back about it cuz i make as many posts i want lol wtf, if dont like it dont respond or read the post .

Weakeness of the fixer comes from their dark blue nano skills without which they're useless.

It's is plain stupid to make nano's dark blue for a class that trully can't live without them.

Then 'fix' them by adding MORE nano's with absurd requirements?

Give me a break...