Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blade Corp official Press Release: Enemy is within!

Smile Well Well Well...

Interesting that such words to come from my own Brothers and Sisters.....

I'll skip all the polical shine on that is going here and tell you all one thing... or better yet... give you one question to ask,

How Much Money did Neptunous Donate to the Causes of Blade Corp that was turned over to Gazneth and Shadowolf?

Thief... if it's from Omni... sure
    Honor... if I'm stripping it from a dead Omni officials back... sure

Clans Need NO treaties with OMNI.... Omni is a machine and not a people... My Blinded Brothers and Sisters that are keeping that machine well oiled and running know not of what they are doing.... unfortunately... Their are causualities abound when taking apart such a large machine...

Clans are all Family... This is your Mistake Omni-Tek... we are family... not you... you are a machine... and I'm talking to a machine... such a waist of presious time...

The Day will Come when I will find myself sweeping up the shards of metal from your mines and Cleaning our water systems... at that time I will neal down and say a prayer for all those Lost in the wars and battle of the Past, Present, And Future.

Until that time... I would like to leave you all with one thing in mind(OMNI). When you look at me down your sights and case your tech at me... look into my eyes... and it is there that you will see yourself... because though you claim Omni.... you are still My Brothers and Sisters. Be it the other way around.... and I suggest this for all my fellow Clanners... when you(Clan) look down your Sights... when you Case your unpleasantries... look into Their Eyes ... then say a prayer... pray for forgiveness for what you must do to save your brothers and sisters.

Your Brother
    Neptunous Denk

Those were not just Omnis, they were Blade Corp, people to whom you pledged your loyalty!

I will make this short. I don't understand, one day you are 100% merc telling me you care not for either side and just want to make profit, other day you are a convinced lunatic talking about machines. Have you gone crazy? If so I might understand and even excuse you for what you have done.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Hello my Brother O' Ill will

The Choice that I made was a clear one... to me there was no question of what I was going to do.

If this is all so true then let me ask one thing... why is it that so many have come to see the truth with me. I think that I will have a party in memory of Blade Corp.... I'll use Blade Corp Wines' and Buy up all the Meals that I can with the 2 creds that where left in the bank after Gaz took his share.

with much Love
    Your Brother
    Neptunous Denk

((Forgive my comments earlier, I misread things and jumped the gun))

Freedom is a wonderful thing, once you experience it. The clans offer such in a way apparently rare in the Galaxy... I admire when someone sees a beautiful thing and fights to keep it alive, and when one learns values above money.

An open letter to the "VictoriousOnes"

*sigh*

This event has become so meddled with irrelevant info it isn't funny.

This is NOT a clan vs OMNI issue. Blade corp is a COMPANY, not a guild that has taken sides. There are no "blood oaths" here. No one is pressured into staying. If anyone wanted, or wants, to leave to join a faction that is in open conflict, then we wish them well........

Just don't do it for Neptunous.

The incident in Omni HQ is irrelevant. Many died that day. I am a neutral member of BC, and I was killed by a CLANNER there. It was someone twice my level looking to cause trouble. I do not blame the clans for this. I nkow it was just some immature child causing trouble....eh, life goes on.

There are a few of us who know what happened with BC Clan. and I mean what REALLY happened, and we are sickened by it.

Shadowolf and Gazneth are leaving for one reason, and one alone...because they were betrayed completely by someone that they trusted and can no longer stand to play the game. It enrages me that 2 decent people are quitting, while trash like Neptunous remain.

Don't believe me? heh......Neptunous KNEW that Shadow and Gaz would react like this. He KNEW that they would be so upset that they could no longer continue. He COUNTED on it. As time goes by, those of you in the VictoriousOnes will see Neptunous become obsessed with destroying BC. He has to, because if the truth of what he did was ever fully realized, then he would be despised by 99.9% of the decent players, clan OR omni, in this world.

Ask your leader to return any BC money and leave the comopany alone. My bet is he will not. He CANNOT, after what he did.

For the few decent people I know of in VictoriousOnes, namely Hile and Amoth, I am truly sorry that you feel the way you do, and that this person has managed to feed you enough lies to hate BC. If you only knew the truth, you would be sickened by his actons. Hile, you say he is the only one who ever paid you? Did you know he was the guild bank for BC? He held all the money? 10's of millions of credits? He took it with him...ask him about it....he will lie, but ask anyway.

for the rest of VO....I can only pray that you were not in on this and have no knowledge of what really happened. I want to believe it...I HAVE to believe it.

Neptunous.......hehe.....think you're pretty smart eh? Pretty sly, robbing Shadow and Gaz like that. Feeling pretty good are we?

LOL!!!!

Don't get too comfortable there, buddy. There are those of us who know what you did. I mean what you REALLY did.....ALL of it.
    There are also those of us who will hunt you down and make you pay dearly. You cannot hide behind the clans.....hell, join omni...you cannot hide there either. We have pledged to destroy you, and we will. You may want to take that money you stole and hire a few bodygaurds. But then again, don't waste your time. You will never know peace here on Rubi-Ka, we have pledged to make it so. Scumbags like you make me sick. Mark my words.

TO SHADOWOLF AND GAZNETH:

We are truly sorry this happened to you. We are there for you in this darkest hour. Do not desert us, although I know how you must be feeling!! We need your leadership now more than ever!!!

"Shadowbane"? What is this talk of "elves" and "sorcery"?? I think you two need to see redblade and get a litle somptin to calm the nerves.

A stated this before and i will state this again. My decision to leave had nothing to do with Neptunous' actions. I already outlined my IC and OOC reasons for it and none of them included Neptunous. I would never leave just because of something like that. I am stronger than that. I built Blade Corp from scratch, so I can surely re-build it after such. In addition, I stated that I will be staying for an other month. I don't care what Neptunous' intentions towards BC are, but I shall not let it be destroyed and I shall pay back for the crimes commited against it.

Windie, you're a smart person. Supporting a rebel fighting for a bright cause is honorbale indeed and understndable. Bust supporting a criminal? That I don't understand.

Just a small comment. Nep was the only one paying you salary? Well duh! It is a job of every Division Director to pay his subordinates salaries. Ask Neutral Division who gave them money, ask Omni Division.

Nep, as for your claim that there were only 2 creds left in the bank, I have recods that show otherwise. VictoreousOnes, have you yet been exposed to your leader's great funds? Or perhaps you've seen his nice shiny plane? Perhaps he even gave you lots of money for joining him and helps you buy armor and such? Yes, he has lots of money indeed, doesn't he? But have you ever questioned where he gets all that money? Well, the answer is simple - Blade Corp Bank. Btw, Nept, that Yalmaha is still registered under Blade Corp, don't be surprised if you get BC or even ICC police nocking on your door some day.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Originally posted by Shadowolf
    A stated this before and i will state this again. My decision to leave had nothing to do with Neptunous' actions. I already outlined my IC and OOC reasons for it and none of them included Neptunous. I would never leave just because of something like that. I am stronger than that. I built Blade Corp from scratch, so I can surely re-build it after such. In addition, I stated that I will be staying for an other month. I don't care what Neptunous' intentions towards BC are, but I shall not let it be destroyed and I shall pay back for the crimes commited against it.
    Yah, sorry bout that shadow.

I didn't see your announcement until after I wrote the post.

Hoover: I am glad you can see me as a person and not as a traitor/backstabber as the rest call me.

There is a misunderstanding here, and I only hope we can resolve it, for our purposes aren't what BC portrays. Obviously it's a misunderstanding on both parts, because I agree, only a few were involved in the Omni-HQ incident, and only a few were involved in the upheaval. The last thing I can say, is that Neptunous hasn't yet to show any credit's worth of stealing to any of us.
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Smile All about the money

lol... Well if any of you are taking any of this serious... I urge you to meet with me in person... anyone can talk up a storm on the message boards. And for what seems to be some new found enemies that I've made here, all I have to say to you is that it's a great misfortune that we have never had the chance to talk in person... if you knew who I was, you would think much different of me, because it's not about me... it's not about the money... it's not about a few guys passing blame such as children.

As for the Blade Corp Clan bank account... well you can ask any Clanner that was at the meeting before my Vacation about that...

... and for those of you who think that Shadowolf and Gazneth are leaving the game because of me, please go talk to them in person or email them or something.

For those of you who are interested in the truth and even if some of you would like to know about funds and such lies being spread... Rather than attacking a brother who you know not... ask Shadowolf for proof... ask to see a ledger of contributions made to Blade Corp... Ask Him... and if he is anything of the honorable man that I knew him as... he will show you, and then you will know the truth.

With Love
    Your Brother

Neptunous Denk

If you would be the honorable man that I thought you were, you would never do this. If you wanted to leave, that's fine, but what you did was the most dishonorable deed a man in your position and power could do. Go, talk to him, be charmed by his beautiful speaches, like I once was, than get stabbed in tha back and spit in the face.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

You talk about his treachery

Wouldn't that be right in line for a Mercenary? Going for the most money rather than for the Right Thing...

As it is, it seems that he's seen the light, and has found a cause to fight for. I think thats admirable. They changed for the very reason that he's not the man you say he is.

Re: You talk about his treachery

Originally posted by Windie
    Wouldn't that be right in line for a Mercenary? Going for the most money rather than for the Right Thing...

As it is, it seems that he's seen the light, and has found a cause to fight for. I think thats admirable. They changed for the very reason that he's not the man you say he is.
    I dont think the fact the he left is the problem. The fact that he took guild funds / equip with him is.

How would you feel about someone who left you guild and took everything with them, everything as a guild you had collected?

Yes, that is the biggest problem. Also the fact that he destroyed the entire Clan Division. So you believe he left for an honorable cause, but was it honorable they way he left?

As for being a merc, that's true. I would understand if one of our employees would leave for more money, even Neptunous. But a man in his position had lots of trust, he betrayed that trust. He was a merc, yes, but he was a high-position employee in the company. As such he had certain moral and leagal obligations. As I stated, I admire Rebels who fight for a cause, but I don't understand Rebels who rebel for the sake of rebelling!
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Now this has all been very very entertaining

However..

Windie. There is a difference between a mercenary and a brigand. One has honor the other doesn't. A mercenary does something because he is paid to do it, a brigand will do it because he's looking for easy money from the kill.

Hitman = Mercanary
    Mugger = Brigand

As for Neptunous. If you stole the money... well that there is yourmistake. If you wanted out then you just leave. It's spiteful and wrong to steal and destroy a clan because you don't get your way. If you didn't well then there's really no problem.

Shadowolf. I can see your side in this. If someone in my clan held all the creds and all the gear and took it all then I would be livid. But that's not going to happen with me. You don't but all your eggs in one basket. If this is just bashing Neptunous because he left and took people with him (and alot of people make up dirt when this happens) then that's just plain wrong. I've seen it many times, and even in fact been guilty of it in the past.

As for BC as a whole. You declare a personal war on Neptonous because of the supposed treachery. You justify it by saying he's seeking total domination. Well he's new and small, you would be better off chasing laarger more prevalant would be dictators. Calling a war for a cause is a dangerous thing, you have to go all out or risk being called a hypocrite.

I agree, giving all our funds and equipment to one person would be stupid, which is why I didn't do it. He as in charge of 1 division. We have a total of 3. Our money and equipment was divided among the three divisions. He did not steal all the money, but he did steal 1/3 of our property. That does not make him any less guilty.

I did not declare war on dictators. Blade Corp has a strong neutral policy, where we do not go into wars based on our beliefs. Case with neptunous is different. i call you to destroy an up-rising terran to benefit entire Rubi-Ka. We will not do it because of our set polecies that I do not have power to change. We simply will avange treachery and return what rightfully belongs to us.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Unhappy Hmmmm and me too...

Well- I have read all the threads and will restate my allegiance to the VictoriousOnes. I am unconvinced by any argument I have heard so far. Statements that Neptunous is a terrible guy are irrelevant. I have never had any problems with my relationship with Shadowolf or Neptunous.

However- as a Clansman who was present at many of the events alluded to previously I do feel that the Clanners are better served outside of the Corp. I certainly know that there will be more enemies within because they haven't left- those that remain in Blade Corp need to watch their backs !

ooc I have enjoyed my time in Blade Corp and VictoriousOnes.. indeed I have loved being in Rubi Ka- I was one of the first in the UK to play and missed my back pack by a few days :-(

However- I too am going to have to leave...

I respect players like Neptunous and Shadowolf- they make the game worth playing- even though they may not be too enamoured of each other- people reading such threads shoud realise how rich the game can be with great rpers like these two...

My problem is that I am increasingly having to spend time online- because the option to play for a short while has disappeared for me- As a level 56 Doc, I cannot solo missions. The promise of missions suitable for Docs has come and gone which means that I can't nip on for and hour, do a mission and satisfy my desire to be in Rubi Ka.

So, as much as I love Rubi Ka I am going to have to leave... maybe if they do something about missions I will come back.

I will say goodbye now (my account expires in a fortnight) and hope that I am remembered as a Doc that did the job to the best of his ability....

/ooc
    John Hile Fuchs
    VictoriousOnes

Personal Quote:
    'This night will be bad.
    And tomorrow will be beyond imagining'

We wil miss you Hile. You were misslead by your commander, but that is none of your fault. You served the Corp well and it was nice having you on Rubi-Ka.

/ooc All this argument between Nep and me is purely RP. Events outlined here trully happened and this is not a stage play, so Shadowolf really hates Neptunous, but as a players we are still friends and talk ooc on occasions . We know the difference bwteen IC and OOC and don't allow in-gmae events stand between us. Too bad you can no longer play AO, even though I totally understand why. Sorry for the shameless plug, but perhaps you would consider joining our Shadowbane guild?
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Re: Hmmmm and me too...

Originally posted by Hile
    [

However- as a Clansman who was present at many of the events alluded to previously I do feel that the Clanners are better served outside of the Corp. I certainly know that there will be more enemies within because they haven't left- those that remain in Blade Corp need to watch their backs !

/ooc [/B]
    My statement holds true. If this were purely political, why not just leave us alone? Neptunous can't, he must destroy us. He is obsessed with it. Tell him to call off his dogs, he will not. Tell him to leave BC alone, he will not.

Hahahaha

Pathetic.

BTW - It's Scorpio now, not VO. Had to change your name already? Who you piss off this time?

Makes sense. According to Neptunous' profile, which I still posess, he is a scorpio by the horoscope. As such, naming a guild in his own name only proves the fact that he seeks total control and this entire thing is to satesfy his ego. I am surprised that he did not name it like Neptunous' Guild, but naming it after other personal attributes is just the same.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12