Thread: The story of a team.

Angry The story of a team.

I was having some time to spend so i whent to Bs for some team hunting.
    wich i ussually think is rater fun.
    I got teamed up whit a guy named Boci and some others. they were bewen lvl 94 -128 i think (i was at the time lvl 131 Ma)
    We whent in into the first mission buffed up and Boci declared that he was pulling fine i thought a big atrox soldier to hide behind so i taged along behind him like one usually do.

Sadly a moster decided to aggro on me instead of him so i started punding on it and when the monster starded to beat me down real low i took of towards the firs room while teh rest was out there fighting it.while i was away i starded doing some team heals cause there was some adds and the doc had troubble keeping up.anyway after a wjile i whent out to help them because they were in big troubble and seemed contet to stay in the main room.
    It ended with 4 of us dead included bothe the soldiers and me.Ok i thought better say sorry for getting the first aggro and i did just that and whent back to the mission while the res effects wore off. then we started to kill of the monsters so that we could continnue and after another death we did just that. and whent back to pull teh other rooms.when we did that i noticed i waas bugged so i could not attack the monsters. I told the other this and told them i was logging to see if that could take the bugg away.
    when i logged back on i waited to get back in the team an after 5 mins i asked why it took so long to bring me back.
    Judge if i was surprised when the answer cam back not from the leader but from one of the others that sorry your place is taken by a soldier cause we need more damage dealing!
    When i told them that this was a rather baad way of doing it. mainly by not saying anything to me and then wait until i had to relogg. i got another answer from them.
    "well it was your fault that we died"
    When i said What??? yea Boci is rather mad at you because u oulled and didnt listen. so you whont com back dont be mad at us.

well i thought this was a rather baad behaviour and told them so.
    And then i got the information that some of them tought so too but Boci was the guild leader!!!

well i told them that i was going to bring this to my guilds attention and to the publics attention too because i dont think this is the way for a guild leader to perfome at any time.
    so thats why i have written tis rather long story.

apparently Boci is the leader for The Law (tba)

Rather upset
    Rakham

Unhappy Definitely rude ...

OOC:

Yes, that seems very rude if nothing else.

I haven't had too many bad experiences teaming with people, thankfully ... it's a shame when people are so caught up in this game that they have to lay blame like that ... it's a game, so you lost a few thousand XP ... big deal, you can gain that back in no time. They could have run away, it was their choice to stay.

Yeah, the leader didn't even have the class to tell you, he had one of his "lackeys" do it. What a chump.

If that's how their guild handles people, I recommend not teaming up with them anymore. Forget them. There are plenty of other people that are considerate ... don't let the rude people get to you.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer