Thread: Typical day.....!

Post Typical day.....!

Find some items you or any other you know might need in the mission-terminals. Go out to BS and ask an enforcer for some Essence and a fixer for some speed. I can also do it without those buffs, but it goes faster if I have them. Then I just sprint in and out until I find the item. The only excitement is if there is huge nuker that can blow you away to the reclaim. You get some credits for the item and you have a nice item to start use now or in the future. Sometimes I do group and do 2-3 missions ql 200 until I manage to get up one level. But lately I have found that so hard to manage, so I just plan my logins to get an item I might need. Is there not more to do for peoples with higher-level characters? I can’t find out any thing else. Would be nice if someone could tell me if there is anything else to do.

I know about Mort and Cyborg’s and some few other hunting grounds. Is life for a character finished when it becomes higher then lvl 120? Except if you do really want go massive team mission hunt. And if you are lazy as I also can be. Do it in BS, since you can save and restore some few meters away.

Aimabel - Soldier Rub2

Well next patch you'll have 2 new dungeons and some uniqe loot to grab. You could go after some boss monsters in the meantime.