Thread: Bounty and plea for assisstance.

Bounty and plea for assisstance.

Hi.

I am just a simple lab researcher and as such I almost never go out and get killed if I can avoid it. However, in this case I have no choice. I have been trying to perform an alien autopsy in an attempt to get a better analysis of their lifestyle, organizational function, and diet. I even have doubts as to their concept of sentience. They are intelligent, but as to what handles command and control functions has yet to be determined. There appears to be a written language of some kind, but translation software doesn't have a clue.

In any event, I am offering a bounty of 100,000 credits for capturing a live alien, or one that is freshly killed without the typical massive firepower that is traditional for Omni miliary units. The last 60 or 70 corpses I have been able to get access to were already radiation burned or were so heavily ventilated that it was impossible for the computer to reconstruct the missing pieces. It is pretty essential to find out how the alien organism functions in order to have any attempt at understanding why and how best to stop them.

I've been in touch with Omni-Med and my security clearance isn't high enough to get much information out of them. If they have managed to capture live aliens, they aren't talking about it.

Replies gleefully responde to.

Try diging deaper.....neutral sources indicate Omni-Tek allready succesfully performed Alien autopsy and developed some means to weaken them.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

I'm sure I can obtain a live specimen, it should be no different than trying to capture a supermutant.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

It would really really really help matters along if you could. I hate having to resort to bribery, but I'm out of options.

How do I locate you? I will try to abduct one of them the next time the aliens land.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Any of the usual channels would work, as long as they aren't offical channels. I do not think it would be a good thing if my superiors learned where I obtained the specimen.

I have uncovered additional information through the non-usual channels and someone has done an autopsy already. Some of his information is in my possession but I am still trying to learn more.

I have also noticed that I am being shadowed by someone in Omni-Trade and in HQ. It looks like my attempts at being clandestine have not helped.