Thread: Recruiting Omni Engineers on RK2

Recruiting Omni Engineers on RK2

CRD are currently recruiting to increase membership and build an organised force of engineers ready in case of the out break of hostilities. For those of you who haven’t heard of us we are a group of engineers dedicated to the omni cause. We offer knowledge and any spare equipment to other guild members at no charge and we have no limits on membership apart from the omni engineer requirement.

So join now and help shape the future

Post Interested but currently neutral

Greetings,

I go by the name Numi7 and currently reside in Newland City. I'm a young engineer and was born and raised a neutral, but recent events have caused me to do some serious thinking about my allegiances.

I have heard from other neutrals recent reports of clanners terrorizing innocent folk in the neutral lands, for no other purpose than the 'fun' of casual murder. I myself have been accosted and mistreated by clanners. I am coming to feel that the lot of them are a menace and nothing good will come of their 'freedom.' In contrast, all the Omni-Tek personnel I've encounted were well behaved and courteous. I am realizing that maybe OT after all has the answers to help our troubled world, so I am ready to pitch in and do my part to help the corporation.

I am ready to submit my Omni application and would like to join your division, if you can use my skills. Please drop me a mail and let me know what I need to do to sign up.

(OOC, I live in Europe)
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Well your experiences of clan members truly shows their character, as is so often the case rebellion is full of people who are mere criminals and hoodlums who are there for one thing only violence. This detracts from any serious message and eventually overtakes any well meaning (if somewhat misguided) individuals control of what is essentially a mob.
    We welcome all engineers to our organisation regardless of previous affiliations and I would be happy to oversee your application and welcome you to omni tek.

Send communications to me so we can arrange a meeting to complete the relevant application forms.

(OOC, I live in europe also, on most evenings after 6ish GMT send a tell)