Thread: VictoriousOnes

Exclamation VictoriousOnes

Fellow Clanners...

I could say that I'm offering recruitment into a guild but that wouldn't be intirerly correct, it's much more like a family... small right now but this is because we are very picky about who becomes a part of the family.

Becoming very Organized... made up of past guild Leaders... with many things going one... priority at this time is helping other clan members... especially those who are new to Rubi-ka. If you need help or you are looking for a group with a good focused agenda then you might be interested enough to take a look.

I feel that these people came together for one reason... Clanners are family and rise above. It's about survival of the family and the fall of the Omni-Tec Corporation which has taken our Brothers and Sisters away from us. Bloodshed unfortunately is a part of this as Omni-tec is a powerful Machine and will be hard to stop... they may have organization... strict rules... and give out orders like a bronto burger... but they lack in family...

If you think that you might be interested let me know... also if you are in a situation where you might be looking to free yourself from some of the political proplems that many guilds have in the clans... feel free to reply to this letter

Thank you all for you time... as it is just as valuable as my own.

Victorious ones
    PR rep

You are a band of thieves and liars.

Return the money and equipment you stole or we will loot it from your corpses.

Angry Hmmmm

I have never cheated on anybody, I have given free buffs and stuff to those that asked, I converted a lot of monsterparts into blood plasma for a strapped for cash Omni didn't charge and didn't get thanked....

Band of Thieves and Liars ?

I would welcome Clanspeople to join us... we are hard working and dedicated.. judge for yourselves !!
    John Hile Fuchs
    VictoriousOnes

Personal Quote:
    'This night will be bad.
    And tomorrow will be beyond imagining'

Hile,

We are sorry to hear this. I am not accusing you personally of anything. We have come to realize that not all involved know what happened.

Who did you make these parts for? BC omni? If you can give me an approximate amount, I will see what I can do about reimbursing you.

Best of luck in you career with the clans!!

Smile No worries....

Thank you for your post- I never charged anyone in Blade Corp for anything so you do not need to reimburse me for anything either! I was giving an example of the fact that I like to help others out (including members of Omni when an amnesty is in operation) and felt that I was being labelled a thief and a liar merely by being a member of VictoriousOnes.

I wish you luck too in your endeavours...
    John Hile Fuchs
    VictoriousOnes

Personal Quote:
    'This night will be bad.
    And tomorrow will be beyond imagining'