Thread: Thorns, Inc. Seeks New Employees

Post Thorns, Inc. Seeks New Employees

A new Omni-Tek business venture is forming on Rubi-Ka. Thorns, Inc. is currently seeking out a select group of dedicated individuals to start the company from the ground up. Applicants should not be affiliated with any other company or organization, and experience is not needed. The main criteria are a strong work ethic, loyalty, and the ability to follow orders. An interview will be set up at a convenient time, where applicants can ask further questions about the company and duties will be explained in more detail. To schedule an interview, please contact Siphres.

Ian “Irandrian” McCovery

((We’re looking for about 5 people who can dedicate a good amount of time to an organization that’s 50% role-play, 50% combat. Alts or low-level mains are preferred, approximately level 20.))
    Socializer: 80%
    Achiever: 53%
    Explorer: 46%
    Killer: 20%

Lucilla "Mireia" Ginsberg: Fixer on RK1. Proud member of Order of Corporate Templars.
    Ian "Irandrian" McCovery: Trader on RK1. Proud member of Thorns, Inc.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me into your signature so that I can spread.

You know you wanna...

((Posting as Xander "Siphres" Anderton))

Thorns Inc. is still looking for a group of individuals who are interested in working within a close knit group. Unfortunatly we cannot reveal most of what we have planned to the general public, we can offer you that information if you contact us in person.

Send a private tell to Siphres for more information on this opportunity to be part of something new and fun!

Due to unforeseen circumstances...

The recruiting period for Thorns, Inc. has been extended. All interested parties should get in touch immediately with Xander "Siphres" Anderton. Omni-Tek is graciously providing us with interview space for potential employees. Thorns, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (provided, of course, you have an Omni-Tek employee identification card to present at the interview.)

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with you.
    Ian "Irandrian" McCovery

((bump))
    Socializer: 80%
    Achiever: 53%
    Explorer: 46%
    Killer: 20%

Lucilla "Mireia" Ginsberg: Fixer on RK1. Proud member of Order of Corporate Templars.
    Ian "Irandrian" McCovery: Trader on RK1. Proud member of Thorns, Inc.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me into your signature so that I can spread.

((Double posts aint allowed)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean