Thread: Debuff bugs

Talking Debuff bugs

Im doing mission alot with my lvl 40 doc and i found some very funny bug with mobs debuffs. Sometime when they cast on me debuff and after while debuff deactivate insteed to set my skills back to normal it does set them to UBER max value. Example i had on lvl 40 run skill 1018, Psych init 1051 or Nano init around 900 thats pretty funny. With inits skills above 900 u can do miracles believe me ...

Do u know that with skill run 1018 you can outrun root so noone can root you ROFL

well ofcourse after zone from mission is everything back to normal but i never do that of course

Oh yes, I've encountered this as well. It's really funny to see your runspeed triple in no time and to have your nano skills raised by a huge amount (too bad it always seems to be my MA and not my MP this happens to as it would be fun to summon a huge pet once in a while). *grin* Too bad the bug goes off when you zone out of the mission.

hmm looks like it has something to do with MA then, coz my doc is MA too ...

Old bug - old news guys.

Odds are the bad guys you were fighting were fixer class and it usually happens when more than one of this classmob casts a nanonet on you. Instead of slowing you down it increases your speed... annoying really - gets really hard to navigate a mission with 1800 runspeed. I slam into walls.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal