Day in and day out, I rise to the lovely grey haze that serves as sky over Rome Blue. I see comrades and miscreants filling the streets, milling about, serving the corporation as best they can. And yet... one thing continously bothers me.

An ill-seated feeling, located deep within the pit of my stomach, knowing exactly how each and every one of these wanderers begam their journey. The familiar 'backyards' of the cities, filled with all manner of relatively harmless creature for those new here to gain their bearings upon.

But simply because something is 'easy' to train upon, does that make it right?

As one who chose a profession in the Adventuring field, I laughed with glee upon discovering that I could transform my very shape into differing animals. The utter thrill of changing shape into a wolf, or tiger, or even a bird is unparalleled. But the first transform... the one that often means the most... is that of the Leet. Yes, I and many others have the ability to turn ourselves into the very creature which so many slaughter on a daily basis.

Now, I cannot say that I disagree with those that hunt the rodent in the wild--That is it's natural habitat, and there is definitely no shortage of them what-so-ever. Survival of the fittest, as it were. However, for anyone to gather the creatures up and have them used as simple target practice? This is inhumane, and I call for the practice to STOP.

I am sure you are asking yourselves many questions by this point. Wondering why I would ask for such a thing, or what possesses me to attempt such a sweeping change in Omni-Tek established policy. The answers to that are long, and complicated. However, after speaking to many an individual, I feel that we *all* feel a certain... affinity to the adorable little creature. From it's cute attempts at communication to it's precocious stare, how can one not be moved by the plight of the Leet and it's brethern?

So with that in mind, I offer a proposal. If you are tired of the merciless slaughter of Leets; If you are sick of the mistreatment of this innocent beast; If you wish to make a change... then join me in a protest. An open protest to Omni-Tek, and a march upon their cities.

My plan is to gather as many fellow Adventurers as is possible (date and place to be determined at a later point), as well as citizens interested, in a central location. As an Adventurer, we can use our nano-abilities to transform nearly anyone into the same Leet shape we use ourselves, letting them see the world through the eyes of the sweet, innocous lizard.

From there, we march. As many of us as we can gather, storming the varying cities of Omni-Tek, demanding an end to the suffering of the Leet. We will march until an official representative of Omni-Tek hears our pleas, listening to the cries of the citizens, and makes strides towards abolishing the barberic practice of using our scaley friends in the training of those new to Rubi-Ka!

Our voice WILL be heard! We WILL make a stand!!

NOW WHO'S WITH ME!?!