Thread: Melee Weapon Smithing

Melee Weapon Smithing

Has anyone gotten this to work. I am folowing to directions to create a cheap executioner.

1. Melee cons kit.
    2. Medium handle
    3. Optimize Coweapon Interface
    4. Nano paste 1x
    5. Nano paste 2x

The recipe breaks at step3. I cannot install optimize coweapon interface.

Funny thing is, the recipe keeps working if I skip step 3 and add the nano paste 1x and 2x. But then I get stuck. I couldn't add anything else after that.

I tried a basic coweapon interface, hoping it was a typo, but it still doesn't work.

Any help here?

The reason you could skip 3rd step is because, (as you said) you were in fact constructing Superior Amytlo Executioner (which works). As you said you get again stuck at the last step If you do this, it's because you had a low lvl kit (1-40) and when you tried to slap the last component (Optimized Co-Weapon Interface) on the kit, it couldn't be done because a Superior Amytlo Executioner doesn't exist in the QL 1-40 range, only a Cheap Amytlo Executioner does.

Anyway, I wouldn't bother with tradeskills to get your weapon made. I mean, it's fun to try and see if it's actually gonna work, but that costs credits, time and money. Besides It's taking them months for fix the situation and I belive it's gonna take many more months at this tempo (adding broken recepees, kits, whatever to the game comes to mind).