Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Head of Vixentrox

Slight difference there; Clans are not a monolithic hyper-corpration. Omni is. I think it's entirely fair to generalize Omnis therefore.
    Back to the subject, Nevver why don't we meet at the Zero Oxygen bar in Wine and we can talk business. I'll be unarmed.

Biggreen crosses his fingers behind his back
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Slight difference there; Clans are not a monolithic hyper-corpration. Omni is. I think it's entirely fair to generalize Omnis therefore.
    Back to the subject, Nevver why don't we meet at the Zero Oxygen bar in Wine and we can talk business. I'll be unarmed.

Biggreen crosses his fingers behind his back
    Monolithic Hyper-Corporation? You say that as if it's a bad thing. And you think the Clans are not as easily generalized? The fact of the matter is that the Clans are a rather roguish, undisciplined, and compartmentalized bunch. Sometimes I think the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...or am I being too generalizing?

Do not bring such tripe here.
    Mr. Nomo Morgan - Bureaucrat President
    Proud Executive of Devil's Advocate
    Omni-Tek loyalist

Originally posted by Nomo
    the Clans are a rather roguish, undisciplined, and compartmentalized bunch. Sometimes I think the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...
    Not for long
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nomo

Monolithic Hyper-Corporation? You say that as if it's a bad thing. And you think the Clans are not as easily generalized? The fact of the matter is that the Clans are a rather roguish, undisciplined, and compartmentalized bunch. Sometimes I think the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...or am I being too generalizing?

Do not bring such tripe here.
    Thank you
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Where you would be too generalizing is if Clan A did something and you therefore blame all Clans. The same cannot be said of Omnis; you are all supposed to be run by someone, responsible to someone. If Department A did something then they have an overarching boss who you can complain to. Not so with Clans. That's what makes Clans free and Omnis not as much.
    But I'm sidetracking this thread too much; back to the subject!
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    46 credits the amount you owe your pimp from your last trick Nevver.
    ((As Nexeus))
    Damnit Nevver where IS my money? I know they are rollerrats and all, but finding a good rollerrat for your taste doesn't come cheap at all!
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

Originally posted by Nevver
    Not for long
    'Bout damn time.
    Mr. Nomo Morgan - Bureaucrat President
    Proud Executive of Devil's Advocate
    Omni-Tek loyalist

Why don't you send your DA minions after me Nevver? I mean, they are only other employees...who cares if I send them to reclaim as long as one of them successful, right?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Nevver
    Not for long
    Ok now that makes it personal. I will be glad to put in a couple of K for the reward on Nevver.. Hell I am thinking I might just go capture her myself.

Just need to find a spare pair of gloves to protect me from the slime that drips off her..
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12