__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

-=<Federation Notice>-= :: Major Fearstrike Fecat [Fed Comm ID:118863]
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE FEDERATION - JAN-18-29476

BY
PRESIDENT FEARSTRIKE:

"I've watched my vid screen from my home, watched the news of betrayal in my old clan, by their own leader. I used to know Nemesls, once we were friends and many years ago I thought he would make a good leader. Never would I have imagined he would be capable of leaving the clans for Omni-Tek or betraying us for his personal convenience. I've been asked by the Generals of the my old clan to come out of retirement and take charge of the organization as Clan Leader, and I have accepted this honor and responsibility. Alus Alliance Clan Leaders have welcomed me with open arms, and we are planning to begin working together to help all clans acquire the independance we seek from Omni-Tek on an official level.

We want no amnesty. Amnesty is for criminals and we are not criminals, all we want is independance from Omni-Tek, nothing else.

There must be defined bounderies, accepted by Omni-Tek as to exactly where our territory lies, what is theirs and what will be neutral. The last war ended with some boundaries defined, but nothing really acceptable, that much is obvious - after all, we see citizens from both sides engaging in combat on a daily basis. To become truly independant we need Omni-Tek's CEO Philip Ross to sign to an agreement which declares us independant from their corporation. We must be free to walk anywhere, free to own land or a business in clan specified territory, free to trade/buy/sell anywhere on the planet and given the same rights as OT employees. We should even have the right to be considered freelance workers if we should so choose. Working for real wages for Omni-Tek, under agreed conditions.

We do not ask for special treatment.....nor do we seek the destruction of Omni-Tek. We just want to have the right to be independant and to be able to choose the path our lives will take without the thought of attack, retribution and destruction troubling our daily lives.

The Alus Alliance wants this for all clan members and the same options to be offered to the neutral citizens caught in the middle of the current conflict.

We want peace, all we've been given is empty promises. We have an amnesty which is not acceptable and OT factions willing to wipe out clan citizens on a daily basis...and we have had enough...

We are not Red Freedom, nor are we their allies. We do not kill our own unless in self defense. We do not decieve our people with empty gestures and false promises.
The Alus Alliance will simply do what is needed for our independance, for all clans men, women and atrox alike.

Omni-Tek beware, the time of reckoning is coming. You won't see us come - but the results of our actions will be our legacy...."

Major Fearstrike Fecat
The Federation