Thread: Aleph 99

Aleph 99

This is one of the new SMG's and the only one that can be purchased in stores. I'm only 22nd lvl so never really been in any stores besides the basic gen stores. I entered an advanced once to get a backpack..but that's it.

So tell me.. I've never seen an Aleph in a Basic Gen Store.. are they Advanced/Superior only?
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Don't really know if they're found in basic stores, _but_ :

the upside of the Aleph compared to the Mausser is higher minimum damage. As that won't be an issue 'til you level well past 50; the mausser is still the best choice if you could buy them both in a basic store. At higher levels, none of the SMG's are much good anyway (too low damage, compared to speed), so I started using the Aleph at ql100, just so I could pack a higher minimum damage when joining up with people well above my level (guild trips).

The Michal Patriot looks nice for it's quality level at first glance, until you realize that it's got much higher requirements for use than the other SMG's that ql .. basically a "downmarked" gun. Might be nice for the eventual ql cap at 200.There are also quite a few that swears to suppressors at high level, because of the Full Auto (another minimum damage alleviation)

The only "sweeeeet" SMG ingame that I know of, is the Gamma Ejector, which can only be found in the static mission in Longest Road, and only come in one quality level - which means : they'll be very nice for a time, but when you have to abandon it, you won't find any (to my knowledge) good dual wieldable options, and will have spent a fortune of IP's for dual wield. This will be an unused skill until some other gun like this is introduced into the game world.

The Duke Lugger is another SMG that is dual-wieldable. It is available from the Bootleg Beams and Bolters nano only, so not seen very often.

took me like 60-80ishk to dual wield them at lvl 100ish(think it was 98, dun remember exactly) i used ql 125 multi ranged implants to equip them.

That's a significant ammount of IP to equip two Luggers (if that's what your talking about.)

Can you give us some thoughts on them? I myself am beginning to put points into Multi-Ranged.. have the skill to roughly 100 at 33rd lvl with only about 6k spent. I plan on being able to duel the luggers bye 50th lvl (a QL40 and QL60) and bye 70th I'd like to be duel wielding some Gamma Ejectors or similar UNIQUE SMG's .

Am I wasting IP?
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"