Casting Nano
100% Fire Absorb Aura

Ok lets try now.
First of all i dont know if it will be good/bad for the game. But hey i think that it will be hard to make game work even worse that it is now

And before it all i say that YES FC will need to nerf mobs to normal HPs

Why do we need damage bonus from attack skill?
Why cant it just be a factor on how often you hit, how good you hit and how often you crit?

Here is how possible damage system could work

Same Attack VS Evade
Me: 30-90 Gun 200skill req (which i have)
You: 200 evade
Result: Since we have equal evade VS skill then damge would be 30-90 (0% to 100% of max damage range)and 50% to Hit

50% Higher Attack that Evade
Me 30-90 Gun 200Skill req (i have 300 skill this time)
Result: Since i have 50% more skill mine damage move from 30-90 to 60-90 (50% to 100% of max damage) and i get 75% to HIT

100% Higher Attack that Evade
Me: 30-90 Gun 200skill req (i have 400 skill)
Result: Whit so high skill mine min damage gets another jump and gets capped att 75-90 (75% to 100% of max damage) and 95% to HIT which are max value. Since there should be always be some chance to evade attack.

After that you can turn it all around and se what you get if you have 50% to 100% more evade that mine attack.
Rings such as Deffence and Offence would be real good because that they would move your Attack/ Evade even more closer to hard capped 5%(get hit) and 95% (to hit)
You could also set hard cap on % to crit from 1% to 10%. Because belive or not but critting 1 in 4 hits or 5 in a row (i did it once on orange mob) are NOT normal.

When it comes to special then it is kinda easy thing to do IMO.
Make them all mess whit your attack rating.

Fling = 100% attack rating

Burst = 75% attack rating (trade of are that you still shot 3 bullets which might end on doing good damage)

FA= 50% attack rating (you cant move and start to shot 10 times faster whit your gun until your clip are empty). Which means that you need to have real good attack skill if you want to do real damage.

AS= 95% to Crit (and you need 2x more time to do it compared to normal attack)

To counter FA and AS a bit it could be made that if your target get out of range before you done whit dealing all damage then you stop. But special still counts as used even if you still had bullets in your clip or if your AS never had time time to shot.

Also it could be that when you get past 200% attack VS evade your Crit % gets locked that that 10% hard cap. This mean that MA buffs and LLTS need to get balanced to this.

Any comments on it? Iam open for them all.

PS: All numbers need probably tweaking. So this all are just one raw sample

And dont forget mine 100% Fire Absorb Aura