Thread: Spent IP goes bye-bye

Spent IP goes bye-bye

Been using the same AC spell for around 10 lvls.I log on to my MA after not playing it for about a month,and hey-presto...you cant use this nano at the moment..Your Mat/Crea must be xxxx.

WTF?????Where is my IP going?

You forget to buff? For instance, stamina boost will raise MatterC. Or maybe you aren't using an item that you use to that was affecting your stats. Maybe a weapon that use to raise Stamina for instance?

Or maybe before you stopped playing you gave some implants away and forgot about it?

Angry

Sometimes you lose an IP or two. Don´t know why it happens, but it is sure irritating.

Nope nothing has changed on the MA.All is exactly how I left it about a month ago.

Just logged on got mission,ran to mission and went to buff AC and hey presto...you cant use that!!!Checked IP for Mat/creat(dark blue skill btw)and sure enough I was short on the IP to cast it.

This bug is almost insane as the insta death for no reason bug.Damn IP isnt easy to come by...You know what I mean.All IP is sacred.

Its becoming Im almost too scared to even play now...mysterious deaths(loss xp),mysterious IP loss(lose more IP to regain skill),items and planes disapearing from inventory(loss money/time).And petitions answered with..sorry cant help,file a bug report,which is answered- we cant replace those items,IP,XP!

This is just not fun anymore!LOL I started to log on and just socialize because bugs got me down.Now I CANT even do that for fear of bugs!