Thread: solo

solo

If your going to solo hunt then why not just take a stupid boring mission, you can taylor the level of mobs and get them in nice single wraps

I personally hate clanners and wish FC would make all the zones 25-50% gas that way if their is a lull in the respawn action you could take out a couple stinkin clanners

Thumbs down

Sigh. It's posts like this that make me think that a separate 0% gas world for PK'ers is a good idea. AO needs a Darktide or Rallos Zek. Hope you get one wakwak, although why you think those stinkin clanners are going to leave you alone when the spawn is good is beyond me.

You personally hate clanners...AO is a video game; it isn't real. What part of that do you not understand?
    Time to seek help.

Fun

Let him hate Clanners if he likes, after all this is a ROLE PLAYING game. What's the point in having different factions if you just ignore them because it's only a game?

Lol, what brought about the hate post?

childish.

The evil Omnis are suposed to hate clanners. He roleplays just like a OT employee should.

I'd like a completel 0% world too. There are no gas that prevents you from attacking IRL. But because AO is an international game with thousands of players, it would only cause chaos. The twinkers and power players would propably just sit in a corner killing everybody who passes by including their own side.

The saving system would cause alot of killing even right before guards. You kill the player (player loses xp), the guards chop you (no xp lost because you just saved). In online games many (should I even say most?) players do not feel any responsibility for their actions.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf