Thread: the amnesty it sucks

the amnesty it sucks

The amnesty sucks. I 'm sick of punk ass clanners cloging up precious leveling areas in lush fields. I think funcom should do a vote in game when everyone logs on it should say. "Do you want the amnesty to continue?" "yes," or "no." Or have some sort of voting booth we can go to and vote for this.

It's too good of an idea so it probably won't happen.
    Last edited by Meskulan; Jan 16th, 2002 at 04:12:20.
    Video games, my anti-drug

Don't worry your sorry little hide Omni Scum. At the rate things are going we will be shooting at each other again before long... Take my word for it...
    "Maybe Funcom should move 1000 AO players into Clon****, lock down the zone and make dyeable armor to attract more players?"

A DaoC player defending AO

Thats cuz most of our hunting areas are pitiful or glitched to hell.

I cant

Wait for it to be over so we can rid Broken Shores of your Omni dog smell....And Mort as well

Amnesty apparently ended this morning btw.

The Female Captain was pretty frickin' hostile towards a clanner today ...

Even without amnesty, what is stopping players from going to those areas?

As a clanner, I frequently hunted in Lush Fields and Mutant Domain. Harrys is a Neutral outpost. All 3 factions can use the mission terminals, shops, cell scanners and vendors.

Home, in Broken Shores is 100% suppression. Nothing was ever stopping Omni from going there. There are neut misson terminals there as well. Pre-Amnesty I used to see Omni Tek employees there all the time.

20k is a Neutral outpost.

Meetmedere is Neutral... it's only a short jaunt to Mort from there. Although it is pretty easy to discourage Omni from hunting Borgs in Mort.

As for voting about Amnesty.
    It is an integral part of the storyline.
    I don't think a player vote would be appropriate. Unless it was done in a RP fashion ingame.

I hope they remove all gas zones. I want anarchy.

Yes... anarchy would be nice. In fact, that's why I bought the game... Anarchy online, not fluffy-bunny-happy-time online.

-D

maybe they will put guards near the west athens grid (or maybe a gun cannon so it wont wander off) (kinda like galaway grid for omni with that guard.

Home could use a nice 25% surpression reduction to make it 75%.

Would be a bloody day in camelot too

Originally posted by Oberon
    maybe they will put guards near the west athens grid (or maybe a gun cannon so it wont wander off) (kinda like galaway grid for omni with that guard.

Home could use a nice 25% surpression reduction to make it 75%.

Would be a bloody day in camelot too
    75% would just make home annoying, plus you couldn't talk to the MOBS anymore...

25% on the other hand, would make home interesting.

-D

Originally posted by Dropcid

75% would just make home annoying, plus you couldn't talk to the MOBS anymore...

25% on the other hand, would make home interesting.

-D
    75% would make home less annoying. The guards would attack the omni rather than spam everyone announcing their presence

I don't think the guards are clan... I used to hang out there pre-amnesty, and never got attacked. I'm pretty sure it's a neut outpost

-D

hehe yeah lets get with the anarchy..

although the gas should exist in the cities, either that or a hell of a lot more guards....

End the madness

End the amnesty madness. I tire of seeing Omni in Clan hunting grounds and cities. Let them hunt back at the beloved Medusa Camp grounds. As for Home, send in a bunch of Clan guards and install several defense cannons around town.

Yes please

I fail to see the reasoning behind a 100% town that is Clan...I want those gurds to open up on the Omni Scum they announce

I'd love to see the whole world 0% - 25% except maybe the backyards at 75%. Just give testosterone to the guards and let them breed in cities.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)