Thread: Omni-Pol is expanding its ranks!

Omni-Pol is expanding its ranks!

Hello and well met,

the Omni-Tek guild "Omni-Pol" is now actively recruiting new members into its ranks. We are a department style guild, lead by me as President and several Generals who lead their own departments. as an Omni-Tek guild which is loyal to Philip Ross, we obey all orders given to Omni-Tek employees by Omni-Admin. The amnesty is active and we follow its rules. But: 2HO and 4 Holes are Omni-Tek property which must be protected from clans/Omni-Tek traitors who seek to overthrow the Omni-Tek presence in those parts of Rubi-Ka.
    Omni-Pol Generals are those who have most power in Omni-Pol, due to the freedom they have regarding the handling of their departments. A member who joins us is Applicant for at least 1 week and might be promoted to full membership after this trial membership. After your promotion to full member, you will have the choice to join one of the guild departments and start your career in it by being active in the guild, loyal to Omni-Tek and Omni-Pol and showing outstanding interest in the benefit of the guild. To enlist, please check our website at http://www.omni-pol.de.vu and read the "How to join" section of the site. Please contact General Coldblooded (preferrably) if you wish to join and he will do the recruitment procedure with you.

Thanks for your interest and best regards,
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

This is going to cause a bit of a problem when FC introduces the real Omni-Pol and -Admin and the like for detachments to join. Poor choice of guild name.
    Obligatory character links:
    -------------------------
    Cyrboc, Jobian cyborg on lease to OmniPol (R-K 1)
    Evely, aqua knight! (R-K 2)

I talked to Cosmik about that and FC isnt sure yet what to do with guilds who have a name of a department. If they decide that guilds like mine have to change their name, it will indeed be a problem. But I have faith in FC that they come up with something else
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Talking What the Email addy

I took a look at the website and liked it i have been looking for a guild but have yet to find one till i heard the famous omni-pol was recruiting and i decided to take a look, but i have a few more questions to ask 1) Is there a lvl requirement 2) Whats coldblooded's email addy 3) If i get accepted to i get a omni pol uniform

To answer your questions:

a) the level requirement is lvl 45+
    b) Recruitment is not done through emails, but through ingame tells. Thus if you wish to have Coldbloodeds email address, you will have to ask him yourself
    c) our guild is not about giving out Omni-Pol armor. our guild uniform are black commander cloaks for Generals/Squad Commanders and red for all other members. If you want to have Omni-Pol armor, you can of course ask in the guildchat if anyone has any Omni-Pol armor spare to give to you, but you shouldnt do that right after joining - if you join. You will get the guild uniform at one of the meetings, which are held weekly, everything else is up to you to organize.
    Btw, if you have read the website, and the How to join section, you should know at least the answer to question a)
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol