Thread: Probs with a fixer nano in fp

Probs with a fixer nano in fp

Don't know if this is a bug or not but when i try to use the nano "Basic Insurance Hack" as a Agent in FP Fixer i get a message that says i need something like 700 nano to use it but when i look at the info on the nano it says it needs 301 nanopoints (plus 150 for FP) whcih equals to 451. I have more then that in nanopool but i still can't use it. Why?

Can anyone suggest a better nano for a Agent in FP to HoT? Note: I can't use FP Doctor yet. I can use Fixer, soldier, ma, enforcer, engineer and adventurer. Afaik only docs and fixers have these HoT's. I don't want to use a Mp pet later on, unless i absolutely have to, is there a alterantive? Even if it's not excactly as effective as the MP heal pet.

Now i usually cast Mongo Slam before i enter combat (PvM) wich is a great nano but the Fixer line of HoT's looks like they could be useful later on, unless there's some bug with the requierments to use those.

Actually, that is not a bug. False Profression increases the cost of all nano programs.

Basic Insurance Hack needs 301NP to execute. But, False Profression Fixer add +150% to the cost, or an extra 452NP.

So it should cost you 301 + 452 = 753NP to execute the Basic Insurance Hack formula.

Oh i thoght it added 150 nanocost, not 150%!!! Ouch!

Oh well, Thanks for the help!

Yes, the fixer HOT nanos are pretty much uncastable for most agents under False Profession, because the nano cost is too high. Unless you want to use a low level one which won't help you anyway.