Thread: Can't seem to find a class suited for me

Can't seem to find a class suited for me

Adventurer and as alt a fixer is what I want to be.
    Can you say G-I-M-P-E-D

I don't like pets, my chars needs to be able to stand his own
    I like variety in nano programs
    I don't like too expensive classes (much missions =( )

And i'm sick of restarting. Damnit.

Start up an MA. They have decent solo ability, can deal a fair amount of damage and can heal.

Nah, start an enforcer... they are one of the most solid professions in game. They can solo well, they are always wanted in groups and they are the one of the easiest professions for making cash.

Question

I agree that Enforcers are the best

We solo well, are good in groups, nice range of buffs etc. Ok, so nano skills are expensive, but they're not too bad. As for race, Atrox is the obvious choice.

As to money, well there's no ammo to buy, and weapons especially sledgehammers are cheap.

I'd jsut like to question something Miir said. Easy profession to make cash?? Umm how? The best source of cash is missions, and Enforcers aren't great at running them fast We can clear them easily enough though.

If you want to be able to run missions fast, Fixer is the way to go, Run Buffs, and later grid nanos to get back to town fast.

Enforcers are the best profession because they have received the least ammount of "fixing" from funcom. Figures the one class they left pretty much alone is the most balanced class.

MP or Crat... personally i would have started a crat now, they are very wanted in teams, and has a wide variety of nanos.
    NT phone HOME!!