Thread: Misadventures in guild recruitment

Angry Misadventures in guild recruitment

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    Joining a guild is impossible.
    Maybe I have a lack of charm, or being only level 107 doesn't carry enough cachet. I've tried 3 guilds so far. I've found general disinterest from guild recruiters who have astoundingly short attention spans and very poor memory. I get more interest selling monster parts.
    I think that, after receiving a request to join, guild recruiters reflexively put people on their ignore list. I sure hope none of them consider careers in sales.
    I'm not asking for the world or for sexual favours from anyone's wife, I just want to team with people since 20K sucks now. Everyone above level 100 has disappeared from the game. Makes quitting the game seem the only option.

Marquis "Avedis" Gaviglia
    Level 107 Sodlier
    Omni-Tek

you didnt mention which server your on

I know how you feel.

2 fruitless applications to fairly well known guilds have resulted in nothing. Well I say nothing, one of them got as far as promising to arrange and in game meeting... I sent the request to them a month ago :/

I have another outstanding (3 days no response yet) maybe it'll be different.

Post Offer

I am O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame.
    Leader of the shovah.
    Commander of the burning zeal.

I come with an invitation to our guild, or if you wish, to "apply" for it. We might not be as large or luxurious as other guilds, but we know however why we fight.

I can guarantee that your "applications" will be processed under one week. Thank you, and good day.

I would recommend that both of you disheartened people consider Blade Corp. We are a larger merc corp, and are very actively recruiting at this point. When we receive an application or tell ingame, we reply within 24 hours. Please check us out at our website, or send me a tell in game. We have branches on all conflict sides as well, so no political changes are required.
    Tomas "Gazneth" Dalaet
    Blade Corp.
    "Leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy"
    Position - CFO

Arrow Blade Corp

Yes, I can only back up what gazneth said. I surely know the feeling you two were refferring to, but I can guarantee you that we will reply to you within 24 hours of recieving a tell or application form and we will process your entire membership request in under a week. Also, we are not just going to throw you in as an other number, each one of us, whoever you get to speak to, will devote time to explain everything you need to know, answer any questions, etc. As far as reputation goes, we are fairly known on Rubi-Ka and I can safely say that we are a leading mercenary organization at this point, both by our numbers and achievements.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"