Thread: RUR Share Price climbing!

RUR Share Price climbing!

So, there Fw was sitting minding his own business (and that of his friends close by) when along comes a well proportioned Gentlemen. Sadly, the trunks were out of season for the weather in Rome, but who am I to complain.

It would seem he had trouble locating Fw. Strange really. He does not exactly move much, or far from The Bench(tm). Still, I digress.

I had heard rumours of someone looking for shares. It would seem, that aside from the usual knocking of RUR... (not called for really)... he was willing to pay a handsome commission, well above the offer price I paid for these. Falconwings, of course heard him out, but refused to sell. Indeed, he made a counter offer, a very generous one at that. I found it strange that the bargain was refused. Especially with all the innuendo of the shortcomings of RUR and Engineer Dabblez. Fw, and indeed I was most put out. We have every faith and confidence in her and her team.

Well. He tried to contact Dabblez to let her know. We will try again later. Meanwhile, I or Fw are more than willing to discuss with anyone wishing to sell their shares to us. Fw needs to build up his retirement fund. He is not getting any younger sitting all day.

*hugs*

Fwjr

Take care fellow RUR stakeholders.

Things sure are heating up. My discussion with the person ended in threats! Which really was not a big surprise.

According to my liquid hydrogen-cooled, solar-powered calculator, the shares have increased their value tenfold in one month! And the new RUR product line, the release should be just around the corner, will most certainly not bring the value down. Right?
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Thank you for the heads up. I was aware the Bazzit Jnr is actively seeking to increase his share holding of RUR. Nothing wrong with that in principle, but there is history of rivalry between RUR and the Bazzits that spanned past projects such as the Neutral Token Board and Newland Guards Initiative.

Also, you might be interested to know that the company trading under the name Bor-Invest and which currently holds 6% of RUR shares is in fact wholly owned by the Bazzits, and other than own these shares, it does not appear to do anything. As such the Bazzits already control, directly or indirectly, 12% of our shares.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

From the desk of Noholdsbarred

''Yes, the Board at RUR is aware of your concerns. Let it be known that RUR can and will stay competitive and have the share
    holders best interest in mind!"