Thread: when are engi's gonna get a response from the top 10

when are engi's gonna get a response from the top 10

the engineer top ten has been around for 3 months now and there has yet to be a summary of what ideas are being looked at and the only official post on the top ten is because it was moved. I appreciate the beacon nanos and the kami bots coming soon but there is much more needed than that, and atleast a hi, this is what is up, would be nice

PS. NTs have pillows... I want wrenches as a late xmas present

So tell me what is wrong with the engineer?
    Only thing is the later bots don't fit thru doors making missions a pain in the ***.

Do you want a list over the tradeskills that does not work?
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

not only do trade skills not work but we are supposed to be master weaponsmiths and jewelry makers ect... but traders kick our butt in the trade skills department... and our only cheap weapons skills are pistol grenade and heavyweapons... and since the only combination of those three skills is BROKEN, it makes things expensive because EVERY OTHER RANGED WEAPON ABILITY is 3+ or DARK BLUE

Johan you must be on drugs

Damn you blind fish JOHAN....

Trimmers do not work in or after missions and some zones

Heals same as trimmers

Pet Pathing - what should i say... its terrible

Cant Kill a grey without pet..

What a stupid question to ask whats wrong with engineers..

are you blind or what ?

JOHAN better play this game instead of posting here if all is great for you. we cant use you here.. go and play

Axyrn he told you how he sees the game... And that should not make you give a respons like that.

And to all of you.. i dont know how you play your techies.. Im at lv 58 (oh go get some xp.. crap the strategi is the same) and my bot is lv 58 too. I can solo both missions and very red mobs. It takes some time but i can do it. We have some trouble with missions and pathfinding. But i can make my pet go through it all, except a very few room where i dont even wanna try. At these rooms i just /pet wait and then goto the other side and pull to the bot myself. This works very great. After cleaning the nearby rooms i can find another way around without being disturbed by the mobs.

I only have mission loot armor, i use 2 tactical revolvers as weapons (ql 21), i know its only deals minimum damage (but i make around 40% of the damage to a mob, the bot the rest), and earn quite alot of money on tradeskills... Just not thse damned weaponskills... And no, its not the plasma i make.

I dont know what is wrong, but i have never had troubles with trimmers pet heals... luckily for me, but it seems to me that the game if functioning (at that part).

As the last i will write, is that we have some troubles
    - tradeskills that dont work
    - minor pathfinding issues (MPpets have it alot harder than ours (except the size))
    - i dont see the really dark blue nanoskills as a big problem, and yes i have used all my ips alot of times, but we just have to choose if we want to be a really sucky sucky soldier/enforcer or if we want to be able to defend our pet while it is working. I have chosen the last road. And it do work, until now, that is.

but i dont think we should shout so much, we can handle ourself. As i see it, then there are some other classes that should have some loving before us...

/Chouhada
    RK2

Edited... English is not my first language and yes i know it can be seen in the way that i spell the words =)