Hey, I've just browsed through the "Next Patch" and "In Progress" forums and I must ask the community what you think FC's priorities should be?

Myself I think they first must fix those things that are bugged today, and do it FAST! A 7 month bug fixing period is unacceptable. They should have daily patches until the stuff works. Then they can start implementing new trade skills, monster parts, and other exotic equipment.

I think AO has great potential!!! I can even live with the lag of today, as it's so much better. Now I'm getting bored of seeing all bugs remain through several patches, e.g. MA's wielding of weapons.

What is ABSOLUTELY MOST DISTURBING is the total LACK OF INFORMATION!!!!!!!!

If we could get updated status lists or thoughts about what bugs are being investigated we could probably conquer our instincts to quit, but now ...!?

We DO NOT need Cosmic's assurances that "well, that's being looked into, ...I think ...Uhmm!?". What is needed is more of "This is what we'll have done until the next patch, which is due thurday".

Please FunCom!!! I feel for you, being a swede and all, but soon I'll loose faith!