Hi!

Today all missions are totally focused on killing. Why did FC ever gave us the oppertunity to create other professions than "mean killing machines" like Enforcers, Engineers, and MP's if they didn't give those other prof's any means of coping in the world of Rubi-Ka?

Typical team: Robot Pets tank and deal most of the damage, heal pets heals the Robot Pets, enforcers join in in dealing some damage, if someone gets aggroed the doc or MA does some healing? Was that the basic idea FC?

Either all professions should be good fighters or the Rubi-Ka events/missions/life must give alternative life styles a possibility for levelling.

My proposition for FC is to add profession specific mission types!

Doc's should get missions in which you have to perform a difficult surgery or save someones life or develop a new drug or ...

MA's should get sneaking assasin missions or something something like (rent a couple of Bruce Lee or Ninja movies for inspiration).

Agents could perhaps infiltrate an organisation or steal an item from a secured facility using cloaks, false id's, makeup kits or whatever!?

...I could continue but I won't! You get the idea don't you? I love AO. I have my clan Northern Shadowrunners and it's great fun ...to chat! Gameplay has been boring for a while now but I think I'll give it a patch or two more before quitting.